Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1173
- Germany Jobs 161
- Netherlands Jobs 113
- United Kingdom Jobs 105
- Australia Jobs 76
- Canada Jobs 50
- United States Jobs 36
- Italy Jobs 35
- Romania Jobs 29
- Poland Jobs 28
- Belgium Jobs 28
- India Jobs 17
- Singapore Jobs 14
- Portugal Jobs 12
- Switzerland Jobs 11
- Austria Jobs 11
- Spain Jobs 10
- Czechia Jobs 9
- Mexico Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Brazil Jobs 7
- Sweden Jobs 4
- China Jobs 3
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 2
- Thailand Jobs 2
- Philippines Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- South Africa Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- Japan Jobs 1
- Russia Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Morocco Jobs 1
- Norway Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 84
- Communications Jobs 2
- Customer Service Jobs 129
- Finance Jobs 12
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 250
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 62
- Human Resources Jobs 18
- Industry Jobs 174
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 21
- Purchasing Jobs 12
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 15
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 719
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 74
- Systems Engineering Jobs 395
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 4
Regional Sales Manager
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
Regional Sales Manager - Data Protection Solutions
From secure software to biometrics and encryption, DIS GBU technologies and services enable businesses and governments to authenticate identities and protect data so they stay safe and enable services in personal devices, connected objects, the cloud and in between.
- Banking & Payment, providing to financial institutions contact and contactless payment cards, supporting their digital transformation with software, services and data encryption for digital banking, payment & ID verification.
- Big Data Analytics, providing the ability and intelligence to manage data and take decisive actions, in real time, giving a tremendous boost to the digital transformation across all industries.
- Enterprise Security, providing data encryption and identity and access management solutions built in the cloud, and for the cloud.
- Government, supporting Government agencies worldwide in civil identity, biometrics and law enforcement, and supplying secure identity documents, ID verification services, digital government as well as border control, public security and criminal forensics.
- IoT, providing solutions for connected industrial and consumer services from smart energy to car infotainment.
- Mobile, providing enhanced connectivity and mobile ID verification solutions to the mobile ecosystem.
- Software Monetization, providing software companies and intelligent device vendors with software licensing, protection and entitlement management solutions.
As a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) for the UK & Ireland Sales team, you will plan and manage all Thales sales related activities focused on the Data Protection products and solutions specifically with Central Government and MOD customers within the UK&I market.You will build and develop new key business relationships, managing all aspects of the sales process with the end customer, focusing on new name opportunities, developing existing business contacts and managing some “named” accounts.You will work in conjunction with channel partners to deliver sales and business objectives.
A week in the life of a RSM:
- You will plan and prioritise sales activities and customer contact towards maximising sales and achieving agreed business targets
- You will develop a high profile presence within the targeted accounts and be seen as a trusted advisor
- You will establish strong, long term strategic relationships with key customers within the targeted accounts
- You will manage the business relationship with all accounts, expanding current sales and identifying / mitigating risks to achieving successful sales.
- You will identify, investigate, cultivate and close high-vales sales opportunities with “new name” prospects and “existing” customers
- You will establish and develop key relationships with Systems Integrators / channel partner sales teams to ensure the effective and efficient closing of sales opportunities.
- You will maintain an accurate customer and prospect database, utilising appropriate marketing tools to generate new business leads.
- You will accurately monitor and report business activity / opportunities in a timely manner
- You will mobilise and motivate other internal resources available (pre-sales, product management, inside sales, sales management) to support you in closing business opportunities
- You will regularly expand your knowledge and understanding of the company’s products / solutions through online and classroom training
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To succeed at this job, you must have
- a proven track record of success selling Data Protection solutions, ideally in a cyber security environment
- technical awareness / proficiency in IT and cyber security solutions
- an ability to communicate and articulate the Company’s vision and benefits to customers
- excellent organization and planning skills with drive to effectively implement the plans
- You must be fluent in English, ideally with a working knowledge of another European language
- We would like someone to join our team who is result driven, focused and capable of successfully managing multiple business relationships and sales opportunities.
- You need to be educated to degree level, ideally with a business / IT related qualification.
- We are looking for someone with 10+ years of experience in Sales / Business Development, ideally in a cyber security or related area.
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results