Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1536
- Germany Jobs 215
- United Kingdom Jobs 164
- Netherlands Jobs 122
- Australia Jobs 94
- Romania Jobs 73
- Canada Jobs 67
- India Jobs 49
- United States Jobs 44
- Singapore Jobs 39
- Belgium Jobs 37
- Italy Jobs 26
- Czechia Jobs 23
- Portugal Jobs 19
- Spain Jobs 19
- Poland Jobs 18
- Mexico Jobs 15
- Austria Jobs 14
- China Jobs 11
- Denmark Jobs 11
- Brazil Jobs 10
- Morocco Jobs 8
- Philippines Jobs 7
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 7
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Japan Jobs 4
- Colombia Jobs 4
- Taiwan Jobs 3
- Norway Jobs 3
- Sweden Jobs 2
- Argentina Jobs 2
- Hungary Jobs 1
- Panama Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 124
- Communications Jobs 26
- Customer Service Jobs 186
- Finance Jobs 66
- Hardware Jobs 249
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 77
- Human Resources Jobs 54
- Industry Jobs 249
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 21
- PROCUREMENT Jobs 38
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 37
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 968
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 108
- Systems Engineering Jobs 457
CPL GSI/GSP Sales Director
Regular Employment, Full time
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
The GSP/GSI Sales Director is responsible for growing Thales’ Cloud Protection & Licensing business through a defined list of global partners being Global System Integrators or Managed Security Services providers such as IBM, HPE, Dell, NTT Security, ATT in EMEA.
Acting as Thales' key point of contact for many major accounts at regional level, the role will require a strong understanding of the partners’ strategy and organization. You will be responsible for developing strategic partner relationships and identifying common value proposals so that the partners promote Thales solutions to their customers in a systematic way.
This role will be focused on the sales of solutions within Thales’ Identity and Data protection portfolio. This includes sales for partners own internal IT needs, to build the infrastructure for partners to deliver a service to its end-users, for partners to resell to an end-user and in some cases, co-sales in the case of when the partner plays the role of an influencer.
You will be working in coordination with GSI sales account managers and local sales teams to ensure that there is a coordinated approach between Thales and our partner sales force in key countries to ensure smooth collaboration that successfully delivers and closes new deals.
Individual Performance will be measured by the business generated with our GSP/GSI Partners.
- Substantial sales experience in IT industries, including a track record of major account sales, and experience with the specific accounts listed above is preferable Past experience in companies such as F5, BlueCoat, Symantec, Cisco would be a huge plus or systems integrators such as IBM, HPE etc.
- Strong background in hardware and software security-based solutions, with experience working directly with solutions provided as part of a wider security portfolio and as-a-Service to and through Service Providers.
- Experience in managing all aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting, development of the customer relationship at all levels and the implementation of account plans.
- Experience in working with multi-element revenue models which include both one time and recurring revenue streams and multiple solution offerings.
- Capable of closing complicated deals from discovering sales opportunities to contract completion.
- Strong personal skills – ability to pick up, maintain and grow existing relationships.
- Comfortable being a leader in highly technical and business-oriented discussions.
- Able to collaboratively work with the extended Sales ecosystem (peers, direct sales, channel sales, business development, sales engineers) to ensure that commercial goals are achieved within territory.
- Sales driven with strong track record of closing large, strategic transactions with Systems Integrators and Service Providers.
- Ability to communicate with senior management, internally and externally, for sales and new product launches.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English is essential / one other European language is a big plus
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Understand Partner regional strategy, organization, and decision process
- Manages, develops and grows Partners relationships, including evaluation and recommendation of CPL’s offerings, procurement and testing of the solution when required, and assisting the partners’ teams to successfully represent the offering to their customers.
- Identifies, qualifies and quantifies all opportunities through the assigned partners, and leads sales effort in collaboration the extended sales team being CPL regional sales team till successful closing
- Contribute to the formalized partner development plans done at global level.
- Define structured marketing and training activities with the partners to ensure their success.
- Providing appropriate information regarding face-to-face activities, proof-of-concepts/evaluations with customers, proposals/price quotes and contract negotiations;
- Enlisting the involvement of CPL management and executives when necessary.
- Ensure proper reporting and account management process (such as account plans)
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results