Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1424
- Germany Jobs 207
- United Kingdom Jobs 160
- Netherlands Jobs 124
- Australia Jobs 105
- Romania Jobs 71
- Canada Jobs 59
- United States Jobs 45
- India Jobs 41
- Singapore Jobs 40
- Belgium Jobs 38
- Czechia Jobs 24
- Italy Jobs 22
- Portugal Jobs 20
- Poland Jobs 19
- Spain Jobs 15
- Austria Jobs 14
- Mexico Jobs 14
- Denmark Jobs 11
- Brazil Jobs 9
- China Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 7
- Thailand Jobs 6
- Philippines Jobs 5
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 5
- Japan Jobs 4
- Norway Jobs 4
- Colombia Jobs 4
- Taiwan Jobs 3
- Morocco Jobs 2
- Sweden Jobs 2
- Argentina Jobs 2
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- Panama Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 109
- Communications Jobs 26
- Customer Service Jobs 179
- Finance Jobs 54
- Hardware Jobs 236
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 69
- Human Resources Jobs 54
- Industry Jobs 243
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 18
- PROCUREMENT Jobs 36
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 31
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 914
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 111
- Systems Engineering Jobs 436
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 2
Talent Acquisition Partner
Regular Employment, Full time
Thales people architect solutions at the heart of the defence-security continuum. Interoperable and secure information and telecommunications systems for defence, security, and civil operators, are based upon innovative use of radiocommunications, networks, and cybersecurity. We are ground breaking new digital technologies such as 4G mobile communications, cryptography, cloud computing and big data for use in physical protection systems, and critical information systems.
Thales Belgium SA, Belgium competence center of Thales, is a company located on 2 sites, one in Tubize (near Brussels) and the other one in Herstal (near Liège). Thales Belgium, which employs more than 230 collaborators, is specialized in the design, development and supply of critical information systems for customers in the sectors of Defense, Security (including Cyber), Transport and Aerospace.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition (TA) Partner to join our team, as Thales is experiencing a growing demand for new employees.
The Talent Acquisition Partner will sit in Belgium and will be part of the European Talent Acquisition Centre of Excellence (CoE). The Talent Acquisition team works to provide the business with the highest quality talent, within the right timescales and at the right cost. The Talent Acquisition Partner holds full accountability for all stages of the hiring process, from attraction to onboarding whilst ensuring the candidates have a quality experience throughout every step.
In Belgium, main entities are Thales Belgium (TBE – nearly 300 people on payroll) - located in Tubize and Herstal – and Thales Alenia Space (TASB – more than 600 people on payroll) – located in Charleroi, Leuven and Hasselt.
Thales Belgium is specialized in the design, development and supply of critical information systems for customers in the sectors of Defense, Security (including Cyber), Transport and Aerospace.
Thales Alenia Space Belgium is the Belgian front-runner in space electronics applications for satellites and launchers, the world leader in power conditioning and distribution for satellites and the principal supplier of electronics for Ariane 5.
While joining us as TA Partner, you will work with both entities and all sites (with possibility of homeworking too).
Recruiting and Sourcing
- Partner with hiring managers across both TBE and TASB organization; managing a portfolio of job requisitions
- Responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle of positions at various levels
- Support hiring managers in defining their needs and specifying requirements
- Coach, challenge and advise hiring managers using recruitment and market data to inform and influence local and key hiring decisions
- Liaise with HR colleagues from Compensation & Benefits, Mobility, Payroll, HRBPs etc.
- Accountable for proactively building talent pools and pipeline for future recruitment needs identifying new channels and bringing innovative ideas
- Ensure compliance with Group policies and procedures throughout the resourcing lifecycle, including ensuring comprehensive and accurate information is maintained in key systems (e.g. Workday)
- Collaborate with the other Talent Acquisition Partners of the European Talent Acquisition Centre of Excellence as required and share best practices and innovative solutions which could benefit to all
- Work in a collaborative manner with the various Talent Acquisition Centres of Excellence in the Group and the Global Resourcing Team to build a cohesive approach to managing talent across the Group
- Ensure all marketing channels used meet Group Global employer branding guidelines
- Represent the Group at industry events in line with the company strategy
- Participate actively to HR Communication actions: Career Fairs, internal or external events, campaign, etc.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources or related domain
- 5 or more years of experience in recruitment within a complex environment
- Background in or passion for engineering and technology hiring
- You should be fluent in French, English and Dutch
- Previous experience within a complex (international) corporate environment is a plus
Knowledge and skills
- Flexibility and drive to achieve desired outcomes in an environment of constant change, competing priorities and objectives
- Able to positively influence stakeholders at all levels in the organization, and to develop valued relationships with managers and candidates alike
- Analyse of needs and results oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Communication, Autonomy, Sense of initiative
- Willing to work as a team and to share information proactively
- Lead, model, manage and coach the organization in best practice selection techniques
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results