Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1867
- Germany Jobs 206
- United Kingdom Jobs 141
- Australia Jobs 126
- Netherlands Jobs 123
- United States Jobs 103
- Canada Jobs 92
- Romania Jobs 71
- Italy Jobs 62
- India Jobs 60
- Singapore Jobs 45
- Belgium Jobs 37
- Poland Jobs 33
- Portugal Jobs 30
- Czechia Jobs 26
- Mexico Jobs 25
- Spain Jobs 22
- China Jobs 15
- Switzerland Jobs 15
- Denmark Jobs 13
- Austria Jobs 13
- Brazil Jobs 13
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 9
- Colombia Jobs 8
- Japan Jobs 7
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 6
- Morocco Jobs 6
- Philippines Jobs 5
- Luxembourg Jobs 4
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 3
- Israel Jobs 3
- Thailand Jobs 3
- Indonesia Jobs 2
- Taiwan Jobs 2
- Argentina Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Hungary Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
- Norway Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 165
- Communications Jobs 24
- Customer Service Jobs 237
- Finance Jobs 70
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 247
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 87
- Human Resources Jobs 61
- Industry Jobs 306
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 34
- PROCUREMENT Jobs 71
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 42
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 1128
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 135
- Systems Engineering Jobs 595
Regular Employment, Full time
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Thales Belgium SA, Belgium competence center of Thales, is a company located on 2 sites, one in Tubize (near Brussels) and the other one in Herstal (near Liège). Thales Belgium, which employs more than 230 collaborators, is specialized in the design, development and supply of critical information systems for customers in the sectors of Defense, Security (including Cyber), Transport and Aerospace.
Thales Belgium SA (Tubize site) is looking for a:
System Engineer (F/M)
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate engineer to participate in the development of our Security Product line.
Inside the Crypto Group, you will participate to the Research & Development, product design and transverse activities related to security products.
Through all the aspects of the development, you will gain a global view of the products and participate in the product line strategy definition.
You will be involved in the R&D activities linked to the security products, in the development of security components for other Thales Belgium activities and in technology knowledge acquisition.
You will work on new state of the art security products within a team of multi-disciplinary engineers, which is in charge of the development of innovative products in the following Thales major markets: Defence and Security.
You will be in contact with the customer and end user to participate in the product line specifications.
You will collaborate with the Crypto Group and other Thales teams to achieve this new challenging role.
- Participate to the specification, design, development and tests of security products and components;
- Participate with the team in derisking activities;
- Develop proofs of concept HW and/or SW;
- Be active in the related R&D activities inside the team
- Be in contact with other departments to understand their needs;
- Be a major actor for the global crypto product line view inside and outside the crypto group.
- Participation to project captures and participation to bids together with the Product Line Manager.
You will report to the manager of the Thales Crypto Group.
- University degree in Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering, System Engineering or a related field (with a minimum of 2 years of working experience);
- Experience in development and development process: specification, design, development, tests, integration, etc.;
- Experience with some programming languages (e.g. python, C/C++, VHDL, etc,..);
- Familiar with modelisation language and tools;
- Familiarity with GIT, JIRA and continuous integration tools like Jenkins and its concepts;
- A good HW and SW understanding;
- Notions of security and knowledge of cryptology;
- Team player;
- Good communication skills;
- Pragmatic, assertive and well organized;
- Stress resistant
- Autonomy and proactivity;
- Innovative and creative;
- Fluent in French or Dutch and English
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results