Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1133
- Germany Jobs 152
- Netherlands Jobs 117
- United Kingdom Jobs 99
- Australia Jobs 83
- Canada Jobs 50
- Italy Jobs 36
- United States Jobs 34
- Romania Jobs 32
- Belgium Jobs 30
- Poland Jobs 29
- India Jobs 22
- Singapore Jobs 13
- Portugal Jobs 12
- Austria Jobs 12
- Switzerland Jobs 11
- Spain Jobs 10
- Mexico Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Czechia Jobs 8
- Brazil Jobs 8
- Sweden Jobs 4
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 3
- China Jobs 3
- Egypt Jobs 2
- Thailand Jobs 2
- Philippines Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- South Africa Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- Japan Jobs 1
- Russia Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Morocco Jobs 1
- Denmark Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 89
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 123
- Finance Jobs 11
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 244
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 61
- Human Resources Jobs 13
- Industry Jobs 176
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 19
- Purchasing Jobs 14
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 17
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 700
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 71
- Systems Engineering Jobs 393
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 3
Full time, Regular Employment
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Thales Belgium SA, Belgium competence center of Thales, is a company located on 2 sites, one in Tubize (near Brussels) and the other one in Herstal (near Liège). Thales Belgium, which employs more than 230 collaborators, is specialized in the design, development and supply of critical information systems for customers in the sectors of Defense, Security (including Cyber), Transport and Aerospace.
Thales Belgium SA (Tubize site) is looking for a:
System Engineer (F/M)
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate engineer to participate in the development of our Security Product line.
Inside the Crypto Group, you will participate to the Research & Development, product design and transverse activities related to security products.
Through all the aspects of the development, you will gain a global view of the products and participate in the product line strategy definition.
You will be involved in the R&D activities linked to the security products, in the development of security components for other Thales Belgium activities and in technology knowledge acquisition.
You will work on new state of the art security products within a team of multi-disciplinary engineers, which is in charge of the development of innovative products in the following Thales major markets: Defence and Security.
You will be in contact with the customer and end user to participate in the product line specifications.
You will collaborate with the Crypto Group and other Thales teams to achieve this new challenging role.
- Participate to the specification, design, development and tests of security products and components;
- Participate with the team in derisking activities;
- Develop proofs of concept HW and/or SW;
- Be active in the related R&D activities inside the team
- Be in contact with other departments to understand their needs;
- Be a major actor for the global crypto product line view inside and outside the crypto group.
- Participation to project captures and participation to bids together with the Product Line Manager.
You will report to the manager of the Thales Crypto Group.
- University degree in Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering, System Engineering or a related field (with a minimum of 2 years of working experience);
- Experience in development and development process: specification, design, development, tests, integration, etc.;
- Experience with some programming languages (e.g. python, C/C++, VHDL, etc,..);
- Familiar with modelisation language and tools;
- Familiarity with GIT, JIRA and continuous integration tools like Jenkins and its concepts;
- A good HW and SW understanding;
- Notions of security and knowledge of cryptology;
- Team player;
- Good communication skills;
- Pragmatic, assertive and well organized;
- Stress resistant
- Autonomy and proactivity;
- Innovative and creative;
- Fluent in French or Dutch and English
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results