Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 513
- Germany Jobs 95
- Netherlands Jobs 93
- Australia Jobs 65
- Singapore Jobs 40
- United Kingdom Jobs 35
- Canada Jobs 35
- Italy Jobs 34
- Spain Jobs 24
- Belgium Jobs 24
- Romania Jobs 20
- United States Jobs 16
- Austria Jobs 13
- Poland Jobs 12
- Mexico Jobs 11
- Portugal Jobs 10
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Colombia Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 6
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Philippines Jobs 5
- China Jobs 5
- Norway Jobs 3
- Brazil Jobs 3
- India Jobs 2
- Japan Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Finland Jobs 1
- Vietnam Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
- Czechia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 72
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 89
- Finance Jobs 35
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 100
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 50
- Human Resources Jobs 10
- Industry Jobs 107
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 12
- Purchasing Jobs 13
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 14
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 304
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 49
- Systems Engineering Jobs 235
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
System engineer for C4ISR projects
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales people architect solutions at the heart of the defence-security continuum. Interoperable and secure information and telecommunications systems for defence, security, and civil operators, are based upon innovative use of radiocommunications, networks, and cybersecurity. We are ground breaking new digital technologies such as 4G mobile communications, cryptography, cloud computing and big data for use in physical protection systems, and critical information systems.
Thales Belgium SA, Belgium competence center of Thales, is a company located on 2 sites, one in Tubize (near Brussels) and the other one in Herstal (near Liège). Thales Belgium, which employs more than 230 collaborators, is specialized in the design, development and supply of critical information systems for customers in the sectors of Defense, Security (including Cyber), Transport and Aerospace.
THALES Group is a worldwide actor and a technological leader for safety and security in two main domains that are Defense and Security on one side, and Aerospace and Transportation on the other side. The Group employs 80.000 people in 68 countries, being a key actor for the security of people and goods, infrastructure and nations.
Thales Belgium SA, Belgium competence center of Thales, is a company located on 2 sites, one in Tubize (near Brussels) and the other one in Herstal (near Liège).
Thales Belgium, which employs more than 200 collaborators, is specialized in the design, development and supply of critical information systems for customers in the sectors of Defense, Security, Transport and Aerospace.
Thales Belgium SA (Tubize site) is looking for a:
System Engineer for C4ISR Projects
As part of the LAND engineering group of THALES Belgium, the System Engineer for C4ISR (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance) Projects will be involved in the development and support of communication solutions designed on site at THALES Belgium. He or she shall be responsible to define C4ISR solution with customers and its integration into customer environment.
The System Engineer for C4ISR Projects will perform key aspects of Systems Engineering and IVVQ (Integration, Verification, Validation and Qualification).
The System Engineer for C4ISR Projects needs to be a technical passionate. Based on his/her previous expertise in IT or telecommunication systems, he/she will be eager to discover new technologies.
- Understand and analyse the customer’s needs;
- Find the best solution and support the architecture definition to meet the customer requirements ;
- Take the lead in the system specifications process;
- Interface with the customer, for the technical related aspects of the solution;
- Write technical specification definition and support the subcontractor choice for needed subsystem acquisition;
- In charge of the technical documentation (High Level Design, Low Level Design, Configuration Documents, User Manuals, Testing plan);
- Take the lead of the IVVQ (Integration, Verification, Validation, Qualification) activities required to develop a solution achieving customer satisfaction;
- Prepare, configure equipment for Proof Of Concept (PoC) of solution;
- Bring state of the art expertise for his/her field of expertise, specialty or domain;
- Support clients in resolving technical problems and taking advantage of such opportunities;
- Assure that the system and its sub-components (hardware and software design) are consistent and in line with the specifications and requested functionalities ;
- Assemble the solution/product elements in a logical and controlled manner to evaluate the design, behaviour, interactions and performance, and to confirm that all requirements against which the solution/product has been designed are fulfilled ;
- Engineering degree in Electronics / Telecommunications;
- Relevant experience in end-to-end designing (architecture), 3rd party integration and prototyping IT systems.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical integrations, technologies and processing environments.
- In depth technical and architectural knowledge of traditional IP networking protocols and knowledge of wireless networks, equipment and solutions is needed.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity solutions is a plus.
- Passion for technologies, continuing education and problem solving.
- Consulting and advisory experience with demonstrated skills in translating business requirements to technical solutions is necessary.
- Customer satisfaction and results oriented;
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written;
- Demonstrated initiative to learn new technologies, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- French or Dutch native level; fluent in English (professional capacity).
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results