Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1166
- Germany Jobs 121
- Netherlands Jobs 112
- Australia Jobs 72
- United Kingdom Jobs 51
- Singapore Jobs 39
- Italy Jobs 38
- Canada Jobs 32
- Romania Jobs 28
- Belgium Jobs 25
- United States Jobs 23
- Poland Jobs 17
- Spain Jobs 14
- Switzerland Jobs 13
- Portugal Jobs 12
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 10
- Colombia Jobs 9
- India Jobs 8
- Mexico Jobs 8
- Austria Jobs 5
- Japan Jobs 4
- Brazil Jobs 4
- Norway Jobs 3
- Thailand Jobs 2
- China Jobs 2
- Morocco Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- Czechia Jobs 2
- Vietnam Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Philippines Jobs 1
- Malaysia Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 129
- Communications Jobs 12
- Customer Service Jobs 148
- Finance Jobs 50
- Hardware Jobs 223
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 81
- Human Resources Jobs 31
- Industry Jobs 192
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 18
- Purchasing Jobs 31
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 23
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 452
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 92
- Systems Engineering Jobs 347
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 5
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales people architect solutions at the heart of the defence-security continuum. Interoperable and secure information and telecommunications systems for defence, security, and civil operators, are based upon innovative use of radiocommunications, networks, and cybersecurity. We are ground breaking new digital technologies such as 4G mobile communications, cryptography, cloud computing and big data for use in physical protection systems, and critical information systems.
Thales Belgium SA, Belgium competence center of Thales, is a company located on 2 sites, one in Tubize (near Brussels) and the other one in Herstal (near Liège). Thales Belgium, which employs more than 230 collaborators, is specialized in the design, development and supply of critical information systems for customers in the sectors of Defense, Security (including Cyber), Transport and Aerospace.
Thales Belgium SA (Tubize site) is looking for a:
Thales Belgium Hardware Products Department – Competence center – is responsible for R&D activities related to radios HF band (1.5 to 30 MHz) equipment that contribute to the Thales Group portfolio. As such, this Department leads the work for architecture, research and development, integration, validation, qualification and industrialization of Thales HF tactical products.
- You will be responsible for the design and development, of analogue RF products. This includes analysis of customer specifications, sub-system and detailed design, design integration and qualification, follow up of the design into production.
- You will Design, develop and validate in a lab environment different RF building blocks such as amplifiers, oscillators, filters, modulators, matching networks
- Your field of activities will be centered on HF and VHF transmitter design (1.5 to 300 MHz) including power amplifiers, filtering, antenna matching units and antenna systems.
- You will work inside an enthusiast pluridisciplinary engineering team which will gives you the opportunity to evolve and enlarge your competence.
- Your work will be performed taking into account high level international standards and in house quality procedures (ISO and Civil Aviation standards).
- Required level of studies and experience
- Civil or Industrial engineer in electronics-telecommunication.
- At least 3 years of experience in hardware development.
- Knowledge and skills
- Experience in designing active RF equipment, such as transmitters, receivers, splitters, couplers, …
- Experience in analogue circuits simulations tools like Spice, ADS, MW Office
- Experience with modeling tools such as Matlab
- Hands-on laboratory work including RF tuning and testing using network analyzers, spectrum analyzers and other RF test equipment
- Design robustness analysis (Worst case, Part stress, Failure Mode analysis)
- Knowledge of RF optimization techniques and best practices
- Knowledge in Digital Signal Processing algorithms and waveform is a plus
- Strong problem solving, debug and failure analysis skills with a solid understanding of core engineering principles.
- Strong communication skills required, including the ability to clearly express technical concepts in verbal and written forms across different management levels
- Abstract mental capacity and a wide interest in technology. Innovative, creative and avid learner
- Amateur radio enthusiasts are definitely welcome.
- Ability to work in team. Taste for international contacts. Manifest the flexibility needed to be integrated in the different stages of a project
- Strong knowledge of English is required. In addition, the candidate should be fluent in French or Dutch
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results