Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 2014
- Netherlands Jobs 135
- United Kingdom Jobs 127
- Germany Jobs 96
- Australia Jobs 83
- United States Jobs 80
- Canada Jobs 71
- Singapore Jobs 66
- Romania Jobs 46
- India Jobs 30
- Poland Jobs 24
- Italy Jobs 21
- Belgium Jobs 17
- Spain Jobs 16
- Austria Jobs 14
- Portugal Jobs 13
- Denmark Jobs 13
- Czechia Jobs 11
- Mexico Jobs 11
- Colombia Jobs 9
- Thailand Jobs 7
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 6
- Morocco Jobs 5
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 4
- China Jobs 4
- Japan Jobs 4
- Israel Jobs 3
- Egypt Jobs 3
- Switzerland Jobs 3
- Brazil Jobs 3
- Finland Jobs 2
- Russia Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Qatar Jobs 1
- Latvia Jobs 1
- South Africa Jobs 1
- Malaysia Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Ivory Coast Jobs 1
- Norway Jobs 1
- Argentina Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 180
- Communications Jobs 16
- Customer Service Jobs 367
- Finance Jobs 57
- General Management Jobs 8
- Hardware Jobs 178
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 119
- Human Resources Jobs 33
- Industry Jobs 275
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 36
- Purchasing Jobs 47
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 55
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 872
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 105
- Systems Engineering Jobs 604
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales people architect solutions at the heart of the defence-security continuum. Interoperable and secure information and telecommunications systems for defence, security, and civil operators, are based upon innovative use of radiocommunications, networks, and cybersecurity. We are ground breaking new digital technologies such as 4G mobile communications, cryptography, cloud computing and big data for use in physical protection systems, and critical information systems.
Thales Belgium SA, filiale belge et centre de compétences du Groupe, est constituée de 2 sites situés à Tubize (à proximité de Bruxelles) et à Herstal (à proximité de Liège). Le site de Tubize, qui emploie plus de 130 collaborateurs, est spécialisé dans le design, le développement et la fourniture de systèmes d’information critiques pour tout type de plateforme à usage de clients des secteurs de la Défense, de la Sécurité (incluant la Cyber sécurité), de l’Aéronautique et du Transport
For its activities, Thales Belgium SA (Tubize site) is looking for a :
Senior Bid Manager
You will be part of a team responsible for capturing strategic business opportunities and turn them into profitable contracts for the company.
In relation with Sales and Engineering teams, you conduct the bid and you are accountable to deliver, on time and within budget, a financial and technical proposal maximising the chance to capture businesses with direct impacts on the company operation and business segment strategy. This context requires a high level and smart mix of leadership, discipline and creativity.
As manager for the bid, you are the single point of contact for every contributing part of the company : support function (HR, Finance, Legal, Purchase), Engineering & Project teams, as well as senior managers, whether locally or globally within the group.
You are also accountable to hand over the contract to operation team, in particular the Project Managers and technical teams.
Your mission starts when an opportunity is qualified for bidding by the Sales teams until the contract is started and on-track with operation teams.
- In general, lead and conduct internal processes related to the bid phase.
- In particular, prepare the Bid/Proposal and contribute to the negotiation with the customer:
- Prepare the Bid Plan, implement it,
- Define the initial project baseline based on a viable solution and a clear project structure, providing the best winning response to the customer requirements, consistent with the business segmentstrategy,
- Contribute to the negotiations with the Customers and the Main partners and Suppliers
- Build, challenge and validate the bid contents based on the stakeholders’ inputs and commitments
- Assess the risks and opportunities of the future project based on the stakeholders’ inputs , challenge and validate the way these risks will be mitigated and/or accounted for
- Be accountable for bid pricing / costs in order to secure the deal
- Based on the initial project baseline, define major milestones for delivery and acceptance, consolidate the costs and other financial parameters,and validate the whole project baseline for the bid.
- Manage a network of partners, contribute to market intelligence and maintain customer request database.
- Ensure successful transition to the project team : contribute to prepare, organise and validate the project launch.
- In all contacts with potential customer, present an excellent Customer Service attitude.
- Civil or industrial engineer, Business School Master Degree, MBA or equivalent by experience
- Languages: French, Dutch and English (professional use required for the 3 languages)
- Strong experience in bid management in a high-tech and complex environment
- Transverse leadership, extremely organised, Learn quickly
- Customer driven and quality oriented
- Finance literate, business acumen
- Experience in public market is a plus
- Experience within international groups is a plus
- Knowledge one or several target markets of the company is a strong asset
- Stress resistant, autonomy, sense of initiative
- Ability to manage multiple resources and yet meet the deadlines
- Versatility and flexibility
- Interdisciplinary and creative, end-to-end commitment, focused and persistent
- Team player, listening and communication skills
If you are looking for :
- The solidity of a large Group
- The agility of a human-sized structure
- A company which at the forefront of innovation
- An environment that fosters personnel development of all collaborators and offers opportunities for evolution within an international group;
If you defend values such as company spirit, sense of responsibility, ethics, creativity and teamwork;
Thales Belgium can be your partner.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results