Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1166
- Germany Jobs 121
- Netherlands Jobs 112
- Australia Jobs 72
- United Kingdom Jobs 51
- Singapore Jobs 39
- Italy Jobs 38
- Canada Jobs 32
- Romania Jobs 28
- Belgium Jobs 25
- United States Jobs 23
- Poland Jobs 17
- Spain Jobs 14
- Switzerland Jobs 13
- Portugal Jobs 12
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 10
- Colombia Jobs 9
- India Jobs 8
- Mexico Jobs 8
- Austria Jobs 5
- Japan Jobs 4
- Brazil Jobs 4
- Norway Jobs 3
- Thailand Jobs 2
- China Jobs 2
- Morocco Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- Czechia Jobs 2
- Vietnam Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Philippines Jobs 1
- Malaysia Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 129
- Communications Jobs 12
- Customer Service Jobs 148
- Finance Jobs 50
- Hardware Jobs 223
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 81
- Human Resources Jobs 31
- Industry Jobs 192
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 18
- Purchasing Jobs 31
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 23
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 452
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 92
- Systems Engineering Jobs 347
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 5
Senior Functional Test Engineer
Full time, Regular Employment
In this role You will be in charge of validation of the Functional Command and Control Chain both on ATB and Flight Model.
It is your duty to evaluate the test requirements and contribute to their finalization, working with Customer and Engineering, then define, prepare, execute the tests and evaluate the results.
Contribute and participate to relevant life-cycle review (PDR, CDR, TRR, DRB, as per ESA standards).
Contribute technical requirements for Data Handling SCOE’s specification to ensure the availability of proper test execution means.
Validate the fulfillment of all Customer functional requirements at Data Handling subsystem and system (Mission execution, FDIR, etc.) level , including relevant protocols compliance (ECSS, PUS, spacecraft-specific) and demonstrate that they are met in nominal and non-nominal case (error handling, recovery requirements, etc.).
Validate the functional behavior of the Functional Chain vs the Customer requirements on mission execution and operation.
Participate to system test definition and execution, with specific responsibility for mission tests and system FDIR.
Support and conduct all relevant troubleshooting and analysis in case of anomalies.
Minimum expected permanence on duty is 3 years.
The working site is Torino, but Your support can be required during the external test campaign phases (up to two years).
Working on shift 24h/7d across the full week may be required on the basis of program AIT schedule.
Education & Experience :
You have a Master Degree in Electronic Engineering, with explicit focus on distributed and embedded systems, data interfaces and protocols.
You have a fluent English (C1 and above certification).
You have at least 5 years of experience in similar job with a at least an experience of a full scientific spacecraft AIT cycle up to the launch.
Skills and knowledge :
You have a deep and practical knowledge of test instrumentation from oscilloscopes to Logic and Protocol analyzers
You have a demonstrable knowledge of :
- Electronic Measurement theory, application and performance evaluation.
- Proficient in High level programming languages (C++, Python)
- Operating Systems in depth knowledge and programming experience
- It is considered a plus an experience in design of C&C systems.
- Customer focused, proactive attitude
- Organized and methodical approach to the work with strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time, to work autonomously or in team
- Strong attitude to achieve results within time and cost constraints
Innovation, passion, ambition : rejoignez Thales et créez le monde de demain, dès aujourd’hui.
< Go Back to results