Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1133
- Germany Jobs 152
- Netherlands Jobs 117
- United Kingdom Jobs 100
- Australia Jobs 83
- Canada Jobs 50
- Italy Jobs 36
- United States Jobs 34
- Romania Jobs 32
- Belgium Jobs 30
- Poland Jobs 29
- India Jobs 22
- Singapore Jobs 13
- Portugal Jobs 12
- Austria Jobs 12
- Switzerland Jobs 11
- Spain Jobs 10
- Brazil Jobs 9
- Mexico Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Czechia Jobs 8
- Sweden Jobs 4
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 3
- China Jobs 3
- Egypt Jobs 2
- Thailand Jobs 2
- Philippines Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- South Africa Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- Japan Jobs 1
- Russia Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Morocco Jobs 1
- Denmark Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 89
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 123
- Finance Jobs 11
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 244
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 61
- Human Resources Jobs 13
- Industry Jobs 176
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 19
- Purchasing Jobs 14
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 18
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 700
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 71
- Systems Engineering Jobs 394
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 3
EGSE engineer Junior
Full time, Fixed Term / Temporary
Thales Alenia Space, in Turin, is leader on scientific satellites and on orbital infrastructures.
The AIT department offer opportunities for committed employees to develop their career in the Assembly, Integration and Test field providing the opportunity to define, manage and operate an complex automated test bench (called EGSE, Electrical Ground Support Equipment) during all satellite/space system test campaigns, including launch sites.
The “EGSE definition and operation unit” (AIT department, Turin) is searching for an EGSE Engineer Junior
This is an opportunity for a Master Degree in Electronics Engineering with focus on software
Define, procure and maintain operative EGSE ( means Electrical Ground Support Equipment, the complex test bench for Satellite/Space System test), the major tasks are:
- Analysis of satellite architecture and functionality
- Analysis of satellite test configuration, test needs up tolaunch phase in order to define theEGSEarchitecture
- Supplier follow-onduring the procurement phase.
- Participate to all formal review (PDR, CDR, TRR, DRB…as ESA process)
- EGSE componentsacceptance participation (with technical responsibility of acceptance)
- Manage EGSE duringall AIT activitiesuptolaunch campaign.
- Analysis of EGSE malfunction, issue of NCR (Non Conformance Report),manage the supplier in order to quickly solve it.
- Preparation ofinstallation/commissioning/validation procedure documents
- EGSE Installation and execution ofcommissioning/validation procedure inall foreseen external site.
- External test campaign and launch campaign participation
Education and experience:
- Master Degree on electronic engineering or informatics.
- High Schoolon electronic or computer science.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Computer skill
- Excellent / good abilityon languages:C, Phyton , TCL,C++,VisualBasic,JAVA
- Strong knowledge on operative system Linux/Windowsas administrator level.
- Proficiency inReal Time system and embedded/distributed architectures, parallel programming.
- Capability tooperate on Data Baseusing SQL language
- Good knowledge on electronic,both analog and digital
- Good ability to use laboratory instruments(Oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, network analyzer).
- Basic knowledge on Satellite/Space system electrical architectural: typical component/subsystem functionality (i.e. Power SAS/Battery, AOCS, DH, TM/TC signals characteristics, etc… ).
- Basic knowledge onsatellite databusses 1553-CAN-etc,ESA Telemetry/Telecommand CCSDS / PUS data packet standard
- Organized and methodical approach to the work with strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time, to work autonomously or in team
- Strong attitude to achieve results within time and cost constraints
- Problem solving attitude
JOB locations / time
- Turin site
- Planned long term (up to 2 years) relocation abroad for environmental tests and launch campaignin Europe and outside Europe
- Available for activity on shift(3 shift on 7 daysbasis),
Innovation, passion, ambition : rejoignez Thales et créez le monde de demain, dès aujourd’hui.
< Go Back to results