Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1133
- Germany Jobs 152
- Netherlands Jobs 117
- United Kingdom Jobs 99
- Australia Jobs 83
- Canada Jobs 50
- Italy Jobs 36
- United States Jobs 34
- Romania Jobs 32
- Belgium Jobs 30
- Poland Jobs 29
- India Jobs 22
- Singapore Jobs 13
- Portugal Jobs 12
- Austria Jobs 12
- Switzerland Jobs 11
- Spain Jobs 10
- Mexico Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Czechia Jobs 8
- Brazil Jobs 8
- Sweden Jobs 4
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 3
- China Jobs 3
- Egypt Jobs 2
- Thailand Jobs 2
- Philippines Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- South Africa Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- Japan Jobs 1
- Russia Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Morocco Jobs 1
- Denmark Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 89
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 123
- Finance Jobs 11
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 244
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 61
- Human Resources Jobs 13
- Industry Jobs 176
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 19
- Purchasing Jobs 14
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 17
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 700
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 71
- Systems Engineering Jobs 393
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 3
Inside Sales Representative – IAM
Full time, Regular Employment
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Thales Japan has been present in Japan for more than 40 years and has been responsible for expanding our business as well as supporting the local users. Thales objectives are to be an active and recognised partner for the development of infrastructure in Japan and to cooperate with Japanese companies in the export market for defence, transportation, aerospace, space and security.
Reporting to Regional Sales Director APAC for IAM, the “Inside Sales Representative – IAM” will be responsible for the sale of the Identity and Access Management portfolio to the customers in Japan. This new position will require skills to engage with both the Channel Partners as well as the End Customer Accounts for the purpose of existing as well as new business. The person shall be able to tackle the run-rate business while engaging in upsell conversations and also be able to engage directly with interested prospects and take them through the sales cycle journey for end to end closure of the sale opportunity for IAM portfolio.
- University degree in Cyber Security/IT/Computing or similar subject.
- Minimum 2-3 years of inside sales experience in selling IT solutions to the customers in Japan.
- Experience in selling through the partners.
- Experience in selling IT security solutions
- Identity and Access Management experience would be seen as advantageous.
- Experience with building market/revenue pipeline for a new product/service will be advantageous
- Good understanding levels to understand the technical/commercial aspects.
- Ability to develop and enhance business relationships with partners
- Good presentation skills, capable of articulating technical proposals to influencers/decision makers at both technical and business levels on the phone, email and internet based collaboration tools (skype, Go2Webinar, MS Teams, Zoom etc.).
- Ability to engage the customers in meaningful conversations to help them meet their objectives.
- Strong on pipeline building & qualification as well as the ability to follow through and manage the entire sales cycle.
- Ability to generate accurate and realistic forecasts.
- Pro-active team player.
- Will be required to work closely with sales, marketing & sales engineering to carry out day to day tasks.
- Good interpersonal skills with self-motivated personality.
- Willing to take challenging work.
- Fluent in spoken and written Japanese & English.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results