Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 2646
- United Kingdom Jobs 185
- Germany Jobs 184
- United States Jobs 166
- Netherlands Jobs 140
- Canada Jobs 131
- Australia Jobs 127
- Italy Jobs 94
- India Jobs 70
- Belgium Jobs 51
- Singapore Jobs 50
- Romania Jobs 35
- Poland Jobs 33
- Spain Jobs 28
- Portugal Jobs 26
- Mexico Jobs 22
- Czechia Jobs 20
- Austria Jobs 18
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 16
- Brazil Jobs 12
- Denmark Jobs 11
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 10
- Philippines Jobs 10
- Japan Jobs 10
- Morocco Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 7
- Colombia Jobs 7
- Sweden Jobs 6
- Egypt Jobs 5
- Thailand Jobs 5
- China Jobs 5
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 4
- New Zealand Jobs 4
- Israel Jobs 3
- Luxembourg Jobs 3
- Indonesia Jobs 2
- Taiwan Jobs 2
- Norway Jobs 2
- Oman Jobs 1
- Belarus Jobs 1
- Finland Jobs 1
- Malaysia Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- Nigeria Jobs 1
- Argentina Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 257
- Communications Jobs 10
- Customer Service Jobs 323
- Finance Jobs 79
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 390
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 90
- Human Resources Jobs 37
- Industry Jobs 351
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 44
- PROCUREMENT Jobs 80
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 64
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 1514
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 171
- Systems Engineering Jobs 753
Maintenance Renewal Sales Support- Remote
Regular Employment, Full time
The Maintenance Renewal Sales Support is responsible for providing quote and sales support to the Maintenance Renewals Sales Account Manager(s). The role will provide support such as gathering necessary data from multiple systems to generate customer renewal quotes for proactive delivery.
- Responsible for aiding the Renewal Sales Account Manager in meeting or exceeding an assigned territories monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets/quotas.
- Monitors the funnel of expiring maintenance contracts to create quoting schedule.
- Reviews applicable ERP/CRM data relating to expiring maintenance contracts for preparation of quote creation.
- Creates renewal quotes for expiring maintenance contracts 60-90 days in advance of expiration and secure discount approvals as needed.
- Reviews and audits renewal quotes for accuracy prior to internal submission for approval.
- Ensures CRM tool is updated regularly to reflect accurate opportunity attributes (ex. Value, Quote Status, Close Date, Opportunity Partners, etc.).
- Assists with reconciliation of CRM record upon PO receipt.
- Assists with sales cycle follow up activities as requested by the Renewal Sales Account Manager and documents relevant updates.
- Identifying applicable buying influences for renewal quotes/SFDC opportunities.
- Articulate challenges with any aspect of the renewal quoting process to applicable internal customers (ex. Renewals management, Configuration Management, Product Management, SFDC Data Support etc).
- Provide Renewal Sales Account Manager with source quoting documentation, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned to advance sales cycles/maximize renewal revenue.
Required Skills and Experience
- Associate Degree in Business or equivalent work experience
- 1 to 2 years of experience in managing the administrative component of a sale from lead to invoicing through the use of CRM and/or ERP systems.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to meet/exceed sales goals (targets/quotas).
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional resource management, time management and organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and complete.
- Ability to multitask in order to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter/Ability to work independently while managing distractions to maximize productivity with minimal supervision.
- Ability to collaborate and work as a contributing member of a team.
- Strong math and computer skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and CRM applications.
- Experience creating and manipulating detailed spreadsheets to create multiple renewal offerings.
- Prior experience with sales lead generation in SalesForce.com CRM system.
- Prior experience with invoicing through Oracle ERP.
This position will require successfully completing a post-offer background check. Qualified candidates with [a] criminal history will be considered and are not automatically disqualified, consistent with federal law, state law, and local ordinances.
Successful applicant must comply with federal contractor vaccine mandate requirements.
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law
If you need an accommodation or assistance in order to apply for a position with Thales, please contact us at email@example.com.
< Go Back to results
For United States Candidates
Thales is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age or any other characteristic protected by law. Please read Thales Equal Opportunity Policy Statement. Please read our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in order to apply for a position with Thales, please call Human Resources at 1-844-504-7271 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thales is an E-Verify employer - learn more here.