Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1118
- Germany Jobs 167
- United Kingdom Jobs 107
- Netherlands Jobs 100
- Australia Jobs 86
- Romania Jobs 50
- Canada Jobs 39
- Belgium Jobs 34
- Italy Jobs 34
- Poland Jobs 30
- United States Jobs 30
- India Jobs 22
- Singapore Jobs 19
- Portugal Jobs 17
- Brazil Jobs 15
- Mexico Jobs 15
- Czechia Jobs 13
- Spain Jobs 11
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Austria Jobs 8
- China Jobs 5
- Norway Jobs 5
- Israel Jobs 4
- Switzerland Jobs 4
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 3
- South Africa Jobs 3
- Thailand Jobs 3
- Sweden Jobs 3
- South Korea Jobs 2
- Japan Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Philippines Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Denmark Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 81
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 117
- Finance Jobs 21
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 217
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 41
- Human Resources Jobs 18
- Industry Jobs 149
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 15
- Purchasing Jobs 21
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 16
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 776
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 89
- Systems Engineering Jobs 399
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 4
Senior Project Planner
Full time, Regular Employment
About ThalesThales people architect solutions at the heart of the defence-security continuum. Interoperable and secure information and telecommunications systems for defence, security, and civil operators, are based upon innovative use of radiocommunications, networks, and cybersecurity. We are ground breaking new digital technologies such as 4G mobile communications, cryptography, cloud computing and big data for use in physical protection systems, and critical information systems.
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
Thales is committed to promoting and maintaining a workplace culture of shared respect that enables all of us to feel valued, do our best, and remain truly passionate about the place that we work. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from diverse backgrounds.
Wellbeing matters at Thales, and where possible we encourage flexible working.
About Your Role
Situated in the PMO/PP&C team in Rydalmere , the Senior Project Planner will be responsible for schedule development, scheduling, planning, monitoring and control activities for various projects ensuring all significant work are well tracked and monitored. The project schedules will be developed in Primavera Core Model (a Thales variant of Primavera).
The main role of this position is to support the ongoing planning and scheduling activities for bids and projects and to augment the planning team. The role will also support other schedule and control activities as instructed by the PP&C Lead.
- Development of industry-standard project work breakdown structure (WBS) as the framework of the Master Schedule and budgets
- Develop a robust schedule thorough understanding of the contract, scope of work and estimate for the assigned project
- In-depth project schedule development, involving identification of tasks and milestones, logic sequencing, timeline preparation, assignment of resources and cost, establishment of baseline dates, determination of forecast dates and critical path analysis
- Regular update of project schedules and maintenance of baselines
- Assess schedule risks and develop mitigation plans and What-if Scenario schedules
How About You?
- Extensive project planning experience(preferably in Transport or Defence, but not essential).
- Expert in project scheduling using high-end scheduling tool like Primavera
- Strong knowledge in WBS development, budgeting and cost control
- An active awareness of customer and satisfaction requirements
- Effective negotiation and communication skills
- Knowledge in and application of earned value management
Good to Know
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied, Thales strives to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
As a Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain an appropriate clearance. To learn more about clearances please visit – http://www.defence.gov.au/AGSVA/
Prior to offer you’ll complete a pre-employment police and medical.
For more information on Thales visit us @ThalesCareers on Instagram
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results