Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 2843
- United Kingdom Jobs 187
- Netherlands Jobs 136
- Germany Jobs 107
- Australia Jobs 82
- Canada Jobs 60
- Romania Jobs 58
- United States Jobs 54
- Singapore Jobs 43
- Belgium Jobs 26
- Italy Jobs 22
- Portugal Jobs 18
- India Jobs 16
- Austria Jobs 12
- Poland Jobs 11
- Denmark Jobs 8
- Spain Jobs 6
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 5
- Switzerland Jobs 5
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 4
- Egypt Jobs 3
- Qatar Jobs 2
- China Jobs 2
- Brazil Jobs 2
- Thailand Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 243
- Communications Jobs 30
- Customer Service Jobs 444
- Finance Jobs 97
- General Management Jobs 4
- Hardware Jobs 259
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 181
- Human Resources Jobs 72
- Industry Jobs 397
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 24
- nCphr Jobs 12
- Purchasing Jobs 67
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 77
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 1033
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 128
- Systems Engineering Jobs 657
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
Inside Sales Representative
Full time, Regular Employment
About ThalesIn fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
About Our SiteThales employs nearly 4,000 people over 35 sites in Australia, with over 1600 people employed in NSW alone. Sydney Olympic Park is the head office for Thales Australia, and hosts teams from our Corporate functions, Maritime and Land businesses. Centrally located close to public transport and parking, Sydney Olympic Park is a growing business, sports and entertainment centre with a number of lunchtime social activities and green spaces to enjoy. We encourage discussions around flexible working arrangements to suit the needs of our people and business.
Reporting to Sales Director ANZ, the Inside Sales role is to sell IT security solutions within the ANZ Regional Market. You Will spend time responding to inbound leads as well as outbound calls to prospects identified at Trade shows, account lists, and at direction of the Regional Sales Director and Field Marketing Lead.
- The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for lead generation and follow up.
- Coordinating efforts with Regional Sales Managers to generate SAL’s and retire quota. .
- Follow up on inbound phone calls.
- Follow up on Web generated leads as provided by the Marketing Team
- Create interest in Thales Cloud Protection and Licensing Products, and maximize the customer experience with Thales team.
- Work with Regional Sales Managers and AVP’s to achieve desired sales goals and the expansion of sell-through sales opportunities.
You hold the following skills and attributes:
- Sales/marketing orientation, with a high level of knowledge of cryptography and an understanding of the IT security industry
- Experience selling security or compliance software is preferred
- Strong track record of revenue accountability and revenue growth
- Direct experience driving sales and business development activity to large enterprise customers and to helping develop engagements with land and expand opportunities
- Successful track record of enabling and expanding ‘sell thru’ sales opportunities and meeting/exceeding quota
The successful candidate needs to successfully clear a pre-employment medical and police check.
Culture & Benefits at Thales
Thales can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We support our employees to develop professionally and succeed. We are a growing global organisation so hiring from within is our first priority, ensuring all our employees are given every opportunity to develop and build their career. We offer a variety of initiatives that support your wellbeing such as flexible work practices, salary sacrifice, novated leasing and purchased leave.
Thales is committed to providing an inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work, we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results