Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 423
- Germany Jobs 117
- Netherlands Jobs 97
- Australia Jobs 64
- Singapore Jobs 41
- United Kingdom Jobs 39
- Italy Jobs 34
- Canada Jobs 29
- Spain Jobs 27
- Belgium Jobs 23
- Romania Jobs 20
- United States Jobs 14
- Poland Jobs 13
- Austria Jobs 13
- Portugal Jobs 12
- Denmark Jobs 11
- Mexico Jobs 10
- Philippines Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 7
- Colombia Jobs 7
- India Jobs 5
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 5
- Brazil Jobs 4
- Czechia Jobs 3
- Norway Jobs 3
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Finland Jobs 1
- Hungary Jobs 1
- Vietnam Jobs 1
- Japan Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 78
- Communications Jobs 2
- Customer Service Jobs 95
- Finance Jobs 29
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 96
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 57
- Human Resources Jobs 7
- Industry Jobs 80
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 14
- Purchasing Jobs 12
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 12
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 292
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 40
- Systems Engineering Jobs 226
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
System Engineer (m/f/d)
Full time, Regular Employment
Together, we are shaping the world around us to build the future – here and now! Our experts’ competences and cultural backgrounds are unique in their diversity. Today, they develop solutions for the data-based, autonomous and immersive world of tomorrow – from autonomous vehicle control systems to collaborative combat systems, from interconnected cockpits to safe clouds and cyber-secure communication, from self-learning radar systems to virtual reality solutions for training and predictive maintenance. Passion for innovations and cutting-edge technologies is our motivation.
As a recognised part of the German high-tech industry, we develop tomorrow's key technologies today. We offer innovative, highly secure, robust and highly available communication, information and control systems as well as services for safe land, air and maritime traffic, for civil and military safety and protection requirements, and in the field of digital identity and cyber security. Furthermore, we develop and manufacture satellite components for national programmes and for the global market.
Whether on the ground or in space: Together with Thales Alenia Space we make important contributions to international space programmes like Galileo or ExoMars. On board of thousands of satellites, more than 18,000 travelling wave tubes enable a reliable transmission of mission critical data for navigation and for earth or climate monitoring.
Thales Deutschland with its headquarters in Ditzingen has about 3,800 employees at 11 locations with their own production and development.
System Engineer (m/f/d)(Ref.Nr. R0080010)
in the space division at our headquarters in Ditzingen near Stuttgart
You will enjoy having this responsibility:
We are currently looking for a Systems Engineer to support the Galileo Programme team within Thales Alenia Space Deutschland. The Systems Engineer will be involved in the design and development of a Galileo Element with crypto functions and thus needs a sound background understanding of involved SW-technologies and architecture for security applications.
It also involves the following tasks:
- System and functional understanding and analysis of user requirements in order to determine the overall development lifecycle, system and software specification, system interfaces, and the verification concept.
- Development and elaboration of the Element/component architecture and the detailed design
- Follow-up of the SW design and development according to the baselined specification, interface and verification documents
- Defining verification strategy, detailing and planning of Integartion and qualification steps.
- Conduct the element testing, qualification and acceptance campaigns, support to the segment testing activities
- Technical planning of the development life-cycle aligned with the system development
- Estimation and conduction of the development activities
- Analysis and correction of anomalies raised
- Establish the product documentation
- Degree in engineering sciences, computer science or similar
- Proven experience in developing small and medium systems with software components, comprising processing, simulations, cybersecurity, timing accuracy, communication units and HMI (2-3 years)
- Proven experience in DOORS, familiarity with model based engineering an advantage
- Experience in security driven software systems
- Experience of network and network protocols, TCP/IP, RHEL Linux (1-3 years), focus on security is an advantage
- Process-oriented and self-sustained working style (e.g.Agile principles), value pulled engineering is an advantage
- General knowledge of Ground and Space SW concepts, ECSS or GSWS-G would be beneficial
As a global player with projects all over the world, Thales is looking for candidates from different backgrounds and with different careers, because it’s the sheer diversity of our innovative and creative teams that drives our success – and that’s why this is also a key aspect of our personnel selection process.
Do you want to hear more about this position? The Talent Acquisition Team looks forward to hearing from you:
Tel.: +49 (0)7156 353 32780
You can find more information about Thales as an employer at https://www.thalesgroup.com/de/career/thales-erleben
What we offer you:
We understand the needs and interests of all people at Thales. The personal and professional development as well as the advancement of teams are very important to us and we invest a lot. We offer a wide portfolio of training opportunities. We honour accomplishments and provide an attractive compensation policy.
An open dialogue and transparency are actively practised and demonstrated. We actively promote diversity, create the necessary framework conditions and commit to a resolute support for all forms of diversity. We are convinced that mixed teams get the best results and that equal opportunities are a matter of course. For our exemplary dedication in terms of a personnel management based on equal opportunities we were given the TOTAL E-QUALITY award. Special programmes promote diversity and inclusion as well as compatibility of family and career. We assist our employees with the balancing act between private life and the exciting challenges at Thales.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results