Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1125
- Germany Jobs 174
- United Kingdom Jobs 106
- Netherlands Jobs 99
- Australia Jobs 82
- Romania Jobs 45
- Canada Jobs 39
- Belgium Jobs 32
- Italy Jobs 32
- Poland Jobs 30
- United States Jobs 26
- India Jobs 24
- Singapore Jobs 16
- Portugal Jobs 16
- Mexico Jobs 15
- Czechia Jobs 13
- Spain Jobs 10
- Austria Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Norway Jobs 5
- Brazil Jobs 5
- Israel Jobs 4
- Switzerland Jobs 4
- South Africa Jobs 3
- Japan Jobs 3
- Sweden Jobs 3
- Thailand Jobs 2
- China Jobs 2
- South Korea Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Philippines Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 86
- Communications Jobs 2
- Customer Service Jobs 114
- Finance Jobs 18
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 227
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 39
- Human Resources Jobs 15
- Industry Jobs 149
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 16
- Purchasing Jobs 22
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 15
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 758
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 79
- Systems Engineering Jobs 400
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 5
Project Manager Country Business Unit SIX (m/w/d)
Full time, Regular Employment
Together, we are shaping the world around us to build the future – here and now! Our experts’ competences and cultural backgrounds are unique in their diversity. Today, they develop solutions for the data-based, autonomous and immersive world of tomorrow – from autonomous vehicle control systems to collaborative combat systems, from interconnected cockpits to safe clouds and cyber-secure communication, from self-learning radar systems to virtual reality solutions for training and predictive maintenance. Passion for innovations and cutting-edge technologies is our motivation.
As a recognised part of the German high-tech industry, we develop tomorrow's key technologies today. We offer innovative, highly secure, robust and highly available communication, information and control systems as well as services for safe land, air and maritime traffic, for civil and military safety and protection requirements, and in the field of digital identity and cyber security. Furthermore, we develop and manufacture satellite components for national programmes and for the global market.
Thales’ security solutions are tailored for the protection of cities, critical infrastructures, global financial markets and sensitive data. We are long-term partners of the German Armed Forces, the NATO and its allies. We offer solutions for the whole military mission spectrum – on land, on water, in the air, in space and in cyberspace. Training and simulation solutions support the tactical mission training. Our communication solutions protect our partners today from the threats of tomorrow.
Thales Deutschland with its headquarters in Ditzingen has about 3,900 employees at 11 locations with their own production and development.
Project Manager Country Business Unit SIX (m/w/d) (Ref.Nr.R0109413)
For our activities in the field of defence and security at our headquarter in Ditzingen near Stuttgart
You will enjoy having this responsibility:
- Directs project activities to reach successful completion of the project regarding its technical, industrial, financial baseline and customer satisfaction with focus on Cyber Defence Solutions Business.
- Manages and coordinates internal and external dedicated teams.
- This responsibility is exercised from signature of the contract through to the project completion period in terms of organization, time frame, workload, budget, etc.
It also involves the following tasks:
- Directs project activities to reach successful completion of the project regarding its technical, industrial, financial baseline and customer satisfaction; in close cooperation with Solution Management, Portfolio Management, Bid Management, PMO and R&D.
- Establishes and updates project requirements baseline in a collaborative work with the Bid Manager.
- Defines and manages the project execution baseline (e.g. PBS, WBS, OBS, partners and supplier contractual data, management plans, costs, budgets and financial structure, resourced schedule Master Schedule) and continuously plans and consolidates corresponding nominative project team workload
- Ensures successful transition to the project and contributes to preparing, organizing and validating the project launch including project launch review
- Properly manages all relevant internal / external stakeholder and sets up a project team charta
- Continuously tracks and manages financial KPI and project efficiency, liaises with the Finance Controller, consolidates budget and costs, performs gap analysis, proactively suggests and implements appropriate mitigation actions
- Elaborates and maintains the Risks & Opportunities Register, proactively manages and tracks risk mitigation and opportunities shaping plans
- Manages legal and contractual requirements including handling disputes
- Prepares reporting/ project reviews and ensures action plan follow-up; Project Reviews etc.
- Provides leadership over the whole project team according to Thales leadership model
- Closes the project (archiving of documents, closing of the expenditure authorizations) by capitalizing and sharing on enterprise experience (lessons learnt).
- Closes the project, capitalizes and shares on enterprise experience
- Degree (Bachelor/Master) in an IT or Engineering field of study (IT, Wirtschaftsinformatik, Wirtschafts-/Ingenieurwesen)
- 3+ years of experience in project management with customer BAAINBw (Bundesamt für Ausrüstung, Informationstechnik und Nutzung der Bundeswehr)
- Eligible to Security Clearance Level Ü2
- Experience in working within international companies in a customer oriented department
- Strong communication skills in German and English both spoken and written – able to negotiate and influence
- Skills in usage of ERP tools (SAP), Office Applications and Jira
- Experience in agile methodologies and practices preferred
- Social competencies according to Thales Leadership Model
- Strong cooperation and communication skills to ensure management of various stakeholders and customers
- Very good organizational skills and an aptitude for teamwork in interdisciplinary project teams
- Positive can-do attitude and tenacity to get things done
- Good organization and time management skills
- Fluent in German and English language is a must
As a global player with projects all over the world, Thales is looking for candidates from different backgrounds and with different careers, because it’s the sheer diversity of our innovative and creative teams that drives our success – and that’s why this is also a key aspect of our personnel selection process.
Do you want to know more? The Talent Acquisition Team looks forward to hearing from you:
Tel.: +49 (0)7156 353 42869
You can find more information about Thales as an employer at https://www.thalesgroup.com/en/europe/germany/career-thales-germany
What we offer you:
We understand the needs and interests of all people at Thales. The personal and professional development as well as the advancement of teams are very important to us and we invest a lot. We offer a wide portfolio of training opportunities. We honour accomplishments and provide an attractive compensation policy.
An open dialogue and transparency are actively practised and demonstrated. We actively promote diversity, create the necessary framework conditions and commit to a resolute support for all forms of diversity. We are convinced that mixed teams get the best results and that equal opportunities are a matter of course. For our exemplary dedication in terms of a personnel management based on equal opportunities we were given the TOTAL E-QUALITY award. Special programmes promote diversity and inclusion as well as compatibility of family and career. We assist our employees with the balancing act between private life and the exciting challenges at Thales.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results