Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 513
- Germany Jobs 95
- Netherlands Jobs 93
- Australia Jobs 65
- Singapore Jobs 40
- United Kingdom Jobs 35
- Canada Jobs 35
- Italy Jobs 34
- Spain Jobs 24
- Belgium Jobs 24
- Romania Jobs 20
- United States Jobs 16
- Austria Jobs 13
- Poland Jobs 12
- Mexico Jobs 11
- Portugal Jobs 10
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Colombia Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 6
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Philippines Jobs 5
- China Jobs 5
- Norway Jobs 3
- Brazil Jobs 3
- India Jobs 2
- Japan Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Finland Jobs 1
- Vietnam Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
- Czechia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 72
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 89
- Finance Jobs 35
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 100
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 50
- Human Resources Jobs 10
- Industry Jobs 107
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 12
- Purchasing Jobs 13
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 14
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 304
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 49
- Systems Engineering Jobs 235
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
Project Manager CBU SIX (f/m/d)
Full time, Regular Employment
Together, we are shaping the world around us to build the future – here and now! Our experts’ competences and cultural backgrounds are unique in their diversity. Today, they develop solutions for the data-based, autonomous and immersive world of tomorrow – from autonomous vehicle control systems to collaborative combat systems, from interconnected cockpits to safe clouds and cyber-secure communication, from self-learning radar systems to virtual reality solutions for training and predictive maintenance. Passion for innovations and cutting-edge technologies is our motivation.
As a recognised part of the German high-tech industry, we develop tomorrow's key technologies today. We offer innovative, highly secure, robust and highly available communication, information and control systems as well as services for safe land, air and maritime traffic, for civil and military safety and protection requirements, and in the field of digital identity and cyber security. Furthermore, we develop and manufacture satellite components for national programmes and for the global market.
Thales’ security solutions are tailored for the protection of cities, critical infrastructures, global financial markets and sensitive data. We are long-term partners of the German Armed Forces, the NATO and its allies. We offer solutions for the whole military mission spectrum – on land, on water, in the air, in space and in cyberspace. Training and simulation solutions support the tactical mission training. Our communication solutions protect our partners today from the threats of tomorrow.
Thales Deutschland with its headquarters in Ditzingen has about 3,800 employees at 11 locations with their own production and development.
Project Manager CBU SIX (f/m/d) - R0089385
in the Defence division at our headquarters in Ditzingen near Stuttgart
You will enjoy having this responsibility:
Directs the project activities in close cooperation with Solution Management, Portfolio Management, PMO and R&D.
Supports managing and shaping the product, solution and service portfolio of CBU SIX.
Drives the implementation of Product Management within the CBU SIX organization.
It also involves the following tasks:
- Directs project activities according Chorus 2.0 to reach successful completion of the project regarding its technical, industrial, financial baseline and customer satisfaction
- Is involved in bid activities to ensure transition from bid to project.
- Management of research projects and studies in collaboration with internal and external partners, e.g. BSI, Thales entities, etc.
- Properly manages all relevant internal / external stakeholders
- Continuously tracks and manages financial KPI and project efficiency, liaises with the Finance Controller, consolidates budget and costs, performs gap analysis, proactively suggests and implements appropriate mitigation actions
- Prepares reporting/ project reviews and ensures action plan follow-up; Project Reviews etc.
- Supports establishment of roadmaps and the promotion of solutions in close alignment with Portfolio Management, Marketing & Sales and R&D
- Supports feeding in digital technologies into the CBU SIX organization, such as Blockchain and Public Key Infrastructure solutions
- Manages the process for implementing Product Management within CBU SIX organization
- Keeps close coordination with respective PDAs, System Engineers, Architects and SEM
- Graduate in an IT or Engineering field of study (IT, Wirtschaftsinformatik, Wirtschafts-/Ingenieurwesen)
- Experience in design and set-up of Public Key Infrastructures (PKI) taking into account NATO and national military requirements
- Experience in Blockchain Technologies
- Experience in defining Business Cases and Road Maps.
- Strong communication skills in German and English
- Planning and delivery orientation Experience in agile methodologies and practices
- First experiences with bid and project management
Social competencies according to Thales Leadership ModelStrong cooperation and communication skills to ensure management of various stakeholders
As a global player with projects all over the world, Thales is looking for candidates from different backgrounds and with different careers, because it’s the sheer diversity of our innovative and creative teams that drives our success – and that’s why this is also a key aspect of our personnel selection process.
Do you want to know more? I look forward to hearing from you:
Tel.: +49 (0)7156 353 32780
You can find more information about Thales as an employer at https://www.thalesgroup.com/de/career/thales-erleben
You can find more information about Thales as an employer at https://www.thalesgroup.com/en/europe/germany/career-thales-germany
What we offer you:
We understand the needs and interests of all people at Thales. The personal and professional development as well as the advancement of teams are very important to us and we invest a lot. We offer a wide portfolio of training opportunities. We honour accomplishments and provide an attractive compensation policy.
An open dialogue and transparency are actively practised and demonstrated. We actively promote diversity, create the necessary framework conditions and commit to a resolute support for all forms of diversity. We are convinced that mixed teams get the best results and that equal opportunities are a matter of course. For our exemplary dedication in terms of a personnel management based on equal opportunities we were given the TOTAL E-QUALITY award. Special programmes promote diversity and inclusion as well as compatibility of family and career. We assist our employees with the balancing act between private life and the exciting challenges at Thales.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results