Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 513
- Germany Jobs 95
- Netherlands Jobs 93
- Australia Jobs 65
- Singapore Jobs 40
- United Kingdom Jobs 35
- Canada Jobs 35
- Italy Jobs 34
- Spain Jobs 24
- Belgium Jobs 24
- Romania Jobs 20
- United States Jobs 16
- Austria Jobs 13
- Poland Jobs 12
- Mexico Jobs 11
- Portugal Jobs 10
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Colombia Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 6
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Philippines Jobs 5
- China Jobs 5
- Norway Jobs 3
- Brazil Jobs 3
- India Jobs 2
- Japan Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Finland Jobs 1
- Vietnam Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
- Czechia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 72
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 89
- Finance Jobs 35
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 100
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 50
- Human Resources Jobs 10
- Industry Jobs 107
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 12
- Purchasing Jobs 13
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 14
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 304
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 49
- Systems Engineering Jobs 235
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
Full time, Regular Employment
Together we develop the future by shaping the world around us – here and now! Passion for innovations and breakthrough technologies is what drives us ever onwards. Every day we develop smart solutions for safety-critical applications in the rail technology, aerospace, defence and security sectors.
Either from the ground or in space – together with Thales Alenia Space, we contribute decisively to leading international aerospace programs such as Galileo or ExoMars. More than 18,000 of our travelling wave tubes installed on thousands of satellites enable the reliable transmission of mission-critical data like navigation and Earth and climate observation.
IVVQ Engineer (m/f/d)(Ref.Nr. R0079872)
in the Aerospace division at our headquarters in Ditzingen near Stuttgart
You will enjoy having this responsibility:
We are currently looking for a dynamic and passionate Integration Verification and Qualification (IVQ)Engineer with a software or system engineering background to join our Galileo IVQ team within Thales Alenia Space Deutschland. Together with the IVQ team the IVQ Engineer will be responsible to prove the qualification status of the Galileo Ground Mission Segment (GMS) and the Galileo Security Facility (GSF) towards the customer.
It also involves the following tasks:
- Generation of test procedures that fulfil the customer requirements
- Installation, integration and configuration of software and hardware deliveries
- Identification and follow-up of system anomalies arising from test and integration activities
- Execution of tests witnessed by end customer
- Production of test documentation including results and evidences.
- Preparation and participation of test readiness reviews with the customer
- Contribute to, maintain and extend the test environment and tools
- Support onsite integration and test in the Galileo Control Centres in Fucino (Italy) and Oberpfaffenhofen (Germany)
- Ability to travel and spend periods located on Partner site in France necessary
- Degree in Engineering (System Engineering, Computer Science, …)
- Proven experience of 3-5 years in design and developmentof medium and large hardware and software systems ; Previous experience in system integration and verification testing would be an advantage
- Experience in integration and verification testing of medium and large hardware and software systems; experience in classified systems verification would be an advantage.
- Network expertise for configuration, architecture and analysis in a Linux or LynxOS environment, TCP/IP protocols, firewall and switch configuration and management is mandatory.
- Practical experience with database systems as MySQL, PostgreSQL or MariaDB.
- Experience in setup, modification and usage of computer hardware and virtualisation.
As a global player with projects all over the world, Thales is looking for candidates from different backgrounds and with different careers, because it’s the sheer diversity of our innovative and creative teams that drives our success – and that’s why this is also a key aspect of our personnel selection process.
Do you want to hear more about this position? The Talent Acquisition Team looks forward to hearing from you:
Tel.: +49 (0)7156 353 32780
You can find more information about Thales as an employer at https://www.thalesgroup.com/de/career/thales-erleben
What we offer you:
At Thales, we take very good care of our people. We invest a lot in our employees’ personal and professional development and in the promotion of teams, because these are very important issues for us. This is why we founded our internal Thales University, to offer you a broad portfolio of training and further education programs. We commend performance and our attractive salary policy will impress you.
Thales Germany actively promotes and practices a policy of open dialogue and transparency. Professional equality between women and men of all nationalities, and a good work-life balance are a matter of course for us. We have created special programs to encourage diversity and reconcile work and family, helping our employees to enjoy both their family lives and their exciting challenges with Thales.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results