Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 2654
- United Kingdom Jobs 181
- Germany Jobs 148
- Netherlands Jobs 146
- United States Jobs 108
- Australia Jobs 82
- Canada Jobs 62
- Belgium Jobs 41
- Romania Jobs 33
- Singapore Jobs 23
- India Jobs 21
- Italy Jobs 19
- Portugal Jobs 13
- Austria Jobs 11
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 10
- Denmark Jobs 10
- Spain Jobs 8
- Brazil Jobs 7
- Poland Jobs 5
- Switzerland Jobs 3
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 2
- China Jobs 2
- Qatar Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 227
- Communications Jobs 22
- Customer Service Jobs 353
- Finance Jobs 59
- General Management Jobs 8
- Hardware Jobs 345
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 235
- Human Resources Jobs 49
- Industry Jobs 343
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 24
- Purchasing Jobs 68
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 47
- Software – IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 1039
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 87
- Systems Engineering Jobs 686
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 26
Warehouse Assistant (SSL)
Full time, Fixed Term / Temporary
- Be the key contact for Security and Transport (SNT) domain.
- Provide warehouse and logistics support to SNT domain at both Tg Pagar and 21 & 28 Changi North Rise.
- Manage the warehouse to ensure all the key performances meet the set objectives.
- Ensure the warehouse procedures are followed at all times.
- Recommend improvements as part of process excellence journey.
- Verify the invoices pertaining to freight, warehouse rentals and services rendered.
- Raise Purchase Requisition (PR) and cut Purchase Order (PO).
- Responsible to resolve issues highlighted by the logistics assistant in the day-to-day operations.
- Perform receiving and scrapping of cables at Jurong and Tuas warehouses.
- Liase with 3PL warehouse concerning pick-up or delivery.
- Attend the weekly Material Review Board meeting at 21 Changi North Rise and to follow up on issues discussed.
- Prepare monthly report on warehouse and logistics issues.
- Diploma in Logistics or Supply Chain Management.
- At least 2 years working experience in warehouse environment.
- Forklift driving licence preferred (or at least possess Class 3 driving licence).
- Computer literate.
- Able to speak and write English.
< Go Back to results