Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 2654
- United Kingdom Jobs 181
- Germany Jobs 148
- Netherlands Jobs 146
- United States Jobs 108
- Australia Jobs 82
- Canada Jobs 62
- Belgium Jobs 41
- Romania Jobs 33
- Singapore Jobs 23
- India Jobs 21
- Italy Jobs 19
- Portugal Jobs 13
- Austria Jobs 11
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 10
- Denmark Jobs 10
- Spain Jobs 8
- Brazil Jobs 7
- Poland Jobs 5
- Switzerland Jobs 3
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 2
- China Jobs 2
- Qatar Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 227
- Communications Jobs 22
- Customer Service Jobs 353
- Finance Jobs 59
- General Management Jobs 8
- Hardware Jobs 345
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 235
- Human Resources Jobs 49
- Industry Jobs 343
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 24
- Purchasing Jobs 68
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 47
- Software – IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 1039
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 87
- Systems Engineering Jobs 686
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 26
Technical Specialist 1
Full time, Fixed Term / Temporary
- To Test, Repair /or Modify unserviceable items to meet performance objectives includes:
- Performing proper repairs of all unserviceable equipment for which he/she has been trained or assigned to perform and acting also as a technical resource in analysis of failures when required.
- Performing proper tests, repairs and or modifications in of unserviceable equipment in compliance with Thales Aerospace Asia Quality programs as well as relevant procedures issued by QA dept or the Operations Manager.
- Respecting the TAT target as given by the Operations Manager for all repair and/or modification activities.
- Maintenance and calibration of test means or equipment whenever necessary with the support of engineering dept.
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of the product worked on with relevant technical documentation like SBs, SILs, TIs and updates of the CMM.
- To acquire multi product repair skills through acceptance of working on a new product group whenever competency has been reached on an existing product group or by attachment to a senior technical specialist of another product group whenever feasible.
- To qualify as a technical specialist able to sign as CRS and ARC under the various airworthiness approvals for his/her own completed work and work of junior technical specialist.
- He/She must also be able to meet all the requirements set in the QA policy for Approved Signatories.
- ITC/Diploma in Electronics Engineering.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Engineering environment.
- Strong knowledge of analog and digital electronics.
- Fresh Diploma graduates are welcome to apply.
< Go Back to results