Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1494
- Germany Jobs 211
- United Kingdom Jobs 156
- Netherlands Jobs 125
- Australia Jobs 100
- Romania Jobs 73
- Canada Jobs 65
- India Jobs 54
- United States Jobs 49
- Singapore Jobs 41
- Belgium Jobs 37
- Italy Jobs 24
- Czechia Jobs 23
- Portugal Jobs 20
- Poland Jobs 19
- Spain Jobs 18
- Austria Jobs 14
- Mexico Jobs 14
- Denmark Jobs 11
- China Jobs 9
- Brazil Jobs 8
- Philippines Jobs 7
- Morocco Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 7
- Thailand Jobs 6
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 5
- Japan Jobs 4
- Norway Jobs 4
- Colombia Jobs 4
- Taiwan Jobs 3
- Sweden Jobs 2
- Argentina Jobs 2
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- Panama Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 119
- Communications Jobs 27
- Customer Service Jobs 185
- Finance Jobs 57
- Hardware Jobs 239
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 74
- Human Resources Jobs 54
- Industry Jobs 243
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 19
- PROCUREMENT Jobs 39
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 33
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 963
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 115
- Systems Engineering Jobs 452
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
Technical Project Leader (1-year contract)
Fixed Term / Temporary, Full time
Thales people architect solutions that enable two-thirds of planes to take off and land safely. We create in-flight entertainment systems that engross 50 million fliers every year and we develop the avionics that control the world’s largest commercial aircrafts. Our simulators train the next generation of pilots for fighter jets, transporters and search and rescue helicopters. And, together, each and every member of our aerospace team makes a difference.
Thales established its presence in Singapore in 1973 to support the expansion of aerospace-related activities in the Asia-Pacific region. Throughout the last four decades, the company grew from strength to strength and is today involved in the primary businesses of Aerospace (including Air Traffic Management), Defence & Security, Ground Transportation and Digital Identity & Security. Thales today employs over 2,100 people in Singapore across all its business areas.
Thales Avionics have recently engaged in an ambitious transformation focusing on 3 axes: growth, performance and people. A significant pillar of this transformation lies in the digital transformation of the processes and ways of working. It encompasses several domains: agile culture and way-of-working, data intelligence, digitization of the operations, IIOT and automation of processes.
You will play a central role in this endeavor, working as a member of the Digital Tools and Processes team, working transversally to enable and facilitate the digital transformation of Thales Avionics. You will work closely with all local and worldwide Thales entities, as well as external partners and suppliers. Within Thales Singapore, you will interact daily with the operations (production, logistics, supply-chain), IT, methods and engineering, maintenance and facilities team.
Your will be the Project Leader and the site Super Key User for one of our major initiative: the implementation of a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) for our manufacturing assembly and test operations (avionics and electrical systems). This new system will be the cornerstone of our production system for the next 10 years. The implementation of this new SW solution is part of a worldwide project to implement a standard solution based on Dassault Systems Apriso across all Thales Avionics production centers. You will work very closely with the global project team based in France.
You may also lead or contribute to other digital initiatives.
Your key missions in the deployment of the MES will be:
1) Lead the deployment on Singapore Manufacturing site
Define and pilot the deployment plan for the site under the sponsorship of the industrial director & of the worldwide project manager. This includes planning, budget, resources, and measurement of the gains.
Communicate, report and escalate/alert to the sponsor, worldwide project manager and key stakeholders.
Communicate on the project progress throughout all teams.
Contribute to the detailing and prioritization of the specifications and functional needs (user stories)
Coordinate all actions necessary required within Thales (operations, quality, methods, IT)
Write or validate all process documents required to certify and maintain the solution and process.
Contribute to define and propose all necessary resources and processes to support the solution on the long-run
2) Act as the local super key user for the tool
Become the tool expert locally
Train key users on each production line, and all operations teams
Analyze and filter all issues and improvement needs raised by the users
3) Contribute hands-on to the deployment of the solution on the 50+ manufactured products, Together with the methods team, execute the deployment of the solution on some articles. Steps include:
Analysis of existing process & maturity gap
Action plan to reduce gap to allow deployment
Setup the article routing in the MES
Setup control plan in MES and connection to other systems (SPC tool, test benches)
Validate 1st article (FAI)
Support users on the shop floor until stable
- Experience in Project management, ideally of SW solutions and with Agile development is a must.
- Industrial operations experience in the aerospace or manufacturing industry is an advantage
- Experience in Lean and continuous improvement is advantage
- Experience in managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders would be a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- You have a big interest and a good knowledge of Digital tools and their applications to Industrial activities, ideally with previous experience of implementing a MES.
- Excellent teamwork with a natural tendency to go beyond your scope to help others. Ability and interest in working in a very transversal role.
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn new skills.
- Autonomy. Being pro-active in proposing improvements and being able to challenge others.
- Data and facts oriented with high integrity.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and to navigate a matrix organization.
- Experience working with remote teams in Europe.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results