Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 423
- Germany Jobs 117
- Netherlands Jobs 97
- Australia Jobs 64
- Singapore Jobs 41
- United Kingdom Jobs 39
- Italy Jobs 34
- Canada Jobs 29
- Spain Jobs 27
- Belgium Jobs 23
- Romania Jobs 20
- United States Jobs 14
- Poland Jobs 13
- Austria Jobs 13
- Portugal Jobs 12
- Denmark Jobs 11
- Mexico Jobs 10
- Philippines Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 7
- Colombia Jobs 7
- India Jobs 5
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 5
- Brazil Jobs 4
- Czechia Jobs 3
- Norway Jobs 3
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Finland Jobs 1
- Hungary Jobs 1
- Vietnam Jobs 1
- Japan Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 78
- Communications Jobs 2
- Customer Service Jobs 95
- Finance Jobs 29
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 96
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 57
- Human Resources Jobs 7
- Industry Jobs 80
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 14
- Purchasing Jobs 12
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 12
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 292
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 40
- Systems Engineering Jobs 226
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales people architect solutions that are relied upon to deliver operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defensive systems for land, sea, and air. From early warning, to threat neutralisation, our platforms cover all levels from very short-range systems, to extended protection across the entire battle-space including Airspace Mobility Solutions, Vehicles and Tactical Systems and Missile Defence, Optronics, and Radar.
Thales in Singapore has been present since 1973, providing state-of-the-art solutions for customers in the aerospace, defence, security and transportation markets. Today, Thales in Singapore employs over 600 people and is home to all regional avionics services, a ground transportation integration centre, and regional innovation hub.
As a part of the Software team supporting the Air Traffic Management (ATM) business unit, the Software Engineer will:
- Autonomously specify, design, code and unit test software components in accordance with Engineering Change Request (ECRs) assigned by the Team Lead according to the required standard.
- Autonomously implement corrections arising from Problem Change Reports (PCRs) assigned by the Team Lead according to the required standard.
- Ensure a clear schedule has been agreed with Software Engineering Manager/Software Module Manager and Team Lead prior to commencing ECR & PCR, and tasks are completed following the relevant project requirements.
- Update work plans weekly for ECRs or as stated by Team Lead and Software Engineering Manager
- Notify Team Lead/Software Engineering Manager/Software Module Manager immediately of any risks or significant issues that could affect the ability to meet scheduled dates and propose resolutions.
- Provide support to the Solution Team (System Engineering, Integration and Verification & Validation teams) and other teams when requested.
- Participate in the following activities:
- CUT estimates for software Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and estimates for ECR Work Plan activities.
- Specification and technical document reviews such as Technical Workshops, ECR, Test procedure etc.
- Design Workshops, Decision Analysis Resolution (DAR) and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) when requested.
- Peer reviews for any owned software components.
- Software requirements specification and design over any assigned software components.
- Continuously keeping abreast with new technologies and improve technical skills
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-5 years of experience in software development, in a business environment
- Proficiency in Ada, C++, Core Java, Swing
- Proficiency in Git, Jenkins
- Experience working in an Agile is a plus
- Experience in the Air Traffic Management (ATM) domain is a plus
- Good communication skills and keen in knowledge sharing
- Able to travel to Melbourne, Australia for up to 6 months for a one-off training session
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results