Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1166
- Germany Jobs 121
- Netherlands Jobs 112
- Australia Jobs 72
- United Kingdom Jobs 51
- Singapore Jobs 39
- Italy Jobs 38
- Canada Jobs 32
- Romania Jobs 28
- Belgium Jobs 25
- United States Jobs 23
- Poland Jobs 17
- Spain Jobs 14
- Switzerland Jobs 13
- Portugal Jobs 12
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 10
- Colombia Jobs 9
- India Jobs 8
- Mexico Jobs 8
- Austria Jobs 5
- Japan Jobs 4
- Brazil Jobs 4
- Norway Jobs 3
- Thailand Jobs 2
- China Jobs 2
- Morocco Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- Czechia Jobs 2
- Vietnam Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Philippines Jobs 1
- Malaysia Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 129
- Communications Jobs 12
- Customer Service Jobs 148
- Finance Jobs 50
- Hardware Jobs 223
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 81
- Human Resources Jobs 31
- Industry Jobs 192
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 18
- Purchasing Jobs 31
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 23
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 452
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 92
- Systems Engineering Jobs 347
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 5
Software Engineer (Fixed Term Contract)
Full time, Fixed Term / Temporary
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Thales in Singapore has been present since 1973, providing state-of-the-art solutions for customers in the aerospace, defence, security and transportation markets. Today, Thales in Singapore employs over 600 people and is home to all regional avionics services, a ground transportation integration centre, and regional innovation hub.
As a Software Engineer in the Product Engineer team, you will design, develop, validate and deploy Personalization Tools and Solution used by Technical Consultants, RND and Indus Users.
A week in the life of a Development Engineer:
- As part of a Scrum Team, you will work closely with Product Owner to understand the user requirements, work through the backlog with team members
- You will design our Software and Solution to answer the requirements and/or challenge them if they are unsound
- You will implement the solution and conduct unit to E2E testing. Knowledge with Test Driven Development is preferred.
- You will work in an agile development environment and be part of a scrum team participating to Daily scrum, Sprint planning, Product Review, Retrospective and backlog refinement.
- You will write end-user guides and the required documentations.
- Participate/Assist with deployment to all environment including production (remote support may be required)
- Actively support products by providing prompt response to users, understand the problems and/or requests and provide them solutions. A regular follow up to close the support.
- You will work collaboratively with several team spread across multiple locations and time zones
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To succeed at this job, you must have: strong analytical and problem solving skills, experienced in C#, .Net, Java/J2EE/Java Eclipse maven, Spring MVC development.
- Proficiency in Java Script/ReactJS/Angular, FreeMarker, CSS, Spring Boot
- Experience in Python, designing and develop RESTful web services using Spring Framework, write secure web applications.
- It is also required to have experience in Validation practices & automation tools and framework for web application such as such as Selenium, Lean.
- Worked in an Scrum/Agile software development methodologies
- At ease with maven, git, setting up with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment management software
- Good knowledge in virtualization and container system (VMWare/VirtualBox, Docker/ Kubernetes)
- Experience troubleshooting window server, database, and application server issues. Basic understanding on security, web penetration test.
- You must be fluent in English
- We would like someone to join our team who is willing to learn, embrace knowledge sharing, and has team work mind set
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results