Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 2074
- Germany Jobs 192
- United Kingdom Jobs 169
- United States Jobs 151
- Australia Jobs 133
- Canada Jobs 132
- Netherlands Jobs 127
- Italy Jobs 94
- India Jobs 65
- Belgium Jobs 49
- Romania Jobs 44
- Singapore Jobs 43
- Portugal Jobs 35
- Spain Jobs 28
- Poland Jobs 25
- Mexico Jobs 24
- Czechia Jobs 22
- Austria Jobs 17
- Brazil Jobs 15
- Philippines Jobs 10
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 10
- Denmark Jobs 10
- Switzerland Jobs 10
- Japan Jobs 9
- Morocco Jobs 7
- Colombia Jobs 7
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 6
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Israel Jobs 4
- Egypt Jobs 4
- Finland Jobs 4
- Sweden Jobs 4
- Luxembourg Jobs 4
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 3
- Indonesia Jobs 3
- China Jobs 3
- South Korea Jobs 2
- Oman Jobs 1
- Belarus Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Russia Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Ivory Coast Jobs 1
- Norway Jobs 1
- Argentina Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 234
- Communications Jobs 7
- Customer Service Jobs 287
- Finance Jobs 58
- General Management Jobs 2
- Hardware Jobs 278
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 81
- Human Resources Jobs 28
- Industry Jobs 286
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 34
- PROCUREMENT Jobs 72
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 56
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 1282
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 166
- Systems Engineering Jobs 681
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
Regular Employment, Full time
In-Flyt Experience (IFE)
In its business shift, Thales In-Flyt Experience Business Line is massively digitalizing its offers with comprehensive digital in-flight entertainment solutions. Over the past years, while evolving our solution, we have engaged with premier airlines across the globe to ensure we are thoroughly addressing their pain points. In parallel, Thales IFE has engaged with recognized leaders in the consumer world to enrich IFE solutions on proven hardware technologies and software development methodologies from some of the largest digital players. Thales IFE implements a technological shift, by bridging the gap with the consumer world into end-to-end platforms, spanning both on the ground and onboard the aircraft, with the onboard systems are now considered as a simple extension of the ground infrastructure.
Digital Competence Center (DCC)
Thales IFE has decided to create a leading technology center in Singapore for its IFE Digital Engineering. It will leverage on unique digital skillset from Singapore and neighbouring countries on Cloud engineering. Thanks to a multi-year strategic plan, Thales is locating at WeWork@Suntec, a center that will be the Cloud Center of Excellence for Thales IFE Business Line. Initiatives towards public cloud will be lead from Singapore, it covers Site Reliability expertise, Security analysts, and push-to-cloud projects. High-end cloud engineers are expected to be part of such project and rely on agile and modern leadership practices.
As a Software/DevOps Engineer, you will build our digital product and services that power our Airline customers, and continuously improve our engineering practices. You will design, implement and deploy applications and backend business services that will empower passenger experience for our Airline customers and build data analytical solutions for better monitoring and reporting capabilities for our operational support teams. You will be an individual contributor in a high visibility role, positioning you to deliver high impact at Thales IFE Digital Engineering team and challenging you with learning opportunities that will help you grow and accelerate your career.
- Design, develop and deploy IFE digital solutions with focus on high availability and scalability.
- Drive collaboration within Agile teams of Engineers and Product Owners and UI Designers to build new product features
- Collaborate closely with squad engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross- functional squad.
- Collaboration with Cloud CoE team to improve the tooling, develop a safe, secure framework for fast deployment of Inflyt Experience digital solutions.
- Be hands-on and deliver on frontend applications and backend platform services.
- Build and operate infrastructure, toolset and CI/CD pipelines.
- Develop individually to continue to grow and provide training to individuals and other functional groups as needed
- Continuously improve IFE digital solutions by innovating on the services offered.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or any relevant field
- 3 years of software development experience
- Experience in web/mobile application development, networking or systems software development.
- Experience with cloud platforms, Docker, CI tools, and configuration management tools.
- Experience working with virtualization and clustered orchestration (Kubernetes).
- Experience with infrastructure provisioning tools (Terraform).
- You are interested in working on front end and backend services as a Full Stack Engineer.
- You are experienced working with modern infrastructure and tools.
- You are experienced running software in DevOps environments.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, and communication skills.
- You are comfortable with asynchronous communication, being able to work independently while always sharing context with your team members.
- You are experienced in Agile software development and a culture of continuous improvement.
- Good knowledge of public APIs for web (e.g. REST APIs and/or API Gateways)
< Go Back to results