Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1810
- Germany Jobs 194
- United States Jobs 155
- United Kingdom Jobs 152
- Netherlands Jobs 124
- Australia Jobs 116
- Italy Jobs 107
- Canada Jobs 83
- Romania Jobs 63
- India Jobs 50
- Singapore Jobs 45
- Belgium Jobs 41
- Spain Jobs 37
- Poland Jobs 28
- Portugal Jobs 28
- Czechia Jobs 24
- Mexico Jobs 22
- Brazil Jobs 14
- Philippines Jobs 10
- Denmark Jobs 10
- Austria Jobs 10
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 9
- Colombia Jobs 9
- China Jobs 8
- Japan Jobs 8
- Morocco Jobs 8
- Switzerland Jobs 6
- Luxembourg Jobs 6
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 5
- Israel Jobs 5
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 4
- Finland Jobs 3
- Thailand Jobs 3
- Indonesia Jobs 3
- Sweden Jobs 3
- Egypt Jobs 2
- Norway Jobs 2
- Belarus Jobs 1
- Bulgaria Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- Russia Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- French Guiana Jobs 1
- Argentina Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 183
- Communications Jobs 7
- Customer Service Jobs 262
- Finance Jobs 47
- Hardware Jobs 231
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 75
- Human Resources Jobs 27
- Industry Jobs 293
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 29
- PROCUREMENT Jobs 67
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 61
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 1142
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 164
- Systems Engineering Jobs 627
Regular Employment, Full time
The Project Manager’s mission is to manage the delivery of delegated Airspace Mobility Solutions (AMS) Projects and tasks in Singapore and in the region, and to support the Head of LORADS-III Projects in the capture of AMS Prospects with our Singaporean customer Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS).
Duties will cover all aspects of Bid & Project Management including:
- Managing assembled bid/project teams,
- Ensuring the project objectives in relation to cost, time, safety and quality are achieved,
- Managing the development of high quality and competitive bid offers.
- Adherence to Thales Bids & Project Management Governance framework
As Project Manager, you are accountable for:
- Managing Bids and Projects in accordance with Thales guidelines ensuring it addresses the objectives of the business.
- Liaising closely and collaboratively with functional teams to ensure efficient delivery of bids/projects. Particularly, coordinating with Engineering the industrial setting between Singapore and Melbourne in order to maximise efficiency and ensure Projects outcomes, and contribute to the definition of a regional support centre.
- Effective management of stakeholders and associated communications both external and internal.
- Developing customer relationships by ensuring products and services delivered exceed where possible, customer expectations.
- Conducting gate reviews in accordance with Thales Governance framework.
- Preparing, monitoring and managing Bid and Project integrated schedule, budget, baselines, risks and opportunities.
- Coordinating and negotiating input from suppliers, partners and oversees subcontractors.
- Preparing and presenting all internal and customer reporting requirements.
- As a member of the Bids and Projects function, participate in the development of Thales functional objectives and strategies.
- Develop KPI’s and conduct analysis to provide early alert to the business of all significant emerging variances and risks. Develop and execute mitigation plans to counter variances and risks.
- Guiding, coaching and providing direct support to less experienced project managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Project Management or other suitable discipline
- IPMA Certification or ability to secure certification
- Proven and effective leadership skills with a high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to manage multi-disciplinary teams.
- At least five years Project Management experience with multi-partners / major co-contractors.
- Experience working with complex Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- The confidence and maturity of judgement to represent the company at senior levels with customer organisations both nationally and internationally.
- Exceptional written communication skills including authoring content and editing.
- Strong internal stakeholder management in a matrix organisation.
- Strong customer focus and external relationship management.
- Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity to make effective commercial and financial decisions.
- Experience in managing complex projects across geographies and time zones.
- Experience with Earned Value Management (EVM) techniques.
- Language: fluent English mandatory, Mandarin would be a plus.
- Experience demonstrating proficiency in the Air Traffic Management (ATM) domain in Asia.
- Know-how in implementing new technologies.
- Experience dealing with Singapore government’s ICT frameworks (e.g. IM8)
< Go Back to results