Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 513
- Germany Jobs 95
- Netherlands Jobs 93
- Australia Jobs 65
- Singapore Jobs 40
- United Kingdom Jobs 35
- Canada Jobs 35
- Italy Jobs 34
- Spain Jobs 24
- Belgium Jobs 24
- Romania Jobs 20
- United States Jobs 16
- Austria Jobs 13
- Poland Jobs 12
- Mexico Jobs 11
- Portugal Jobs 10
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Colombia Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 6
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Philippines Jobs 5
- China Jobs 5
- Norway Jobs 3
- Brazil Jobs 3
- India Jobs 2
- Japan Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Finland Jobs 1
- Vietnam Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
- Czechia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 72
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 89
- Finance Jobs 35
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 100
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 50
- Human Resources Jobs 10
- Industry Jobs 107
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 12
- Purchasing Jobs 13
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 14
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 304
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 49
- Systems Engineering Jobs 235
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales in Singapore has been present since 1973, providing state-of-the-art solutions for customers in the aerospace, defence, security and transportation markets. Today, Thales in Singapore employs over 600 people and is home to all regional avionics services, a ground transportation integration centre, and regional innovation hub.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
Design, specify & costing of detailed Network solution, including
- Interpreting customer requirement and producing fully detailed & compliant design.
- Interfacing with customer engineer for design definition.
- Interfacing with other system-wide designers for service definition.
- Interfacing with suppliers and vendors for product definition.
- Evaluating and costing of the most suitable products and system.
During site implementation, testing & commissioning the Network
- Leading the commissioning activities on site, as well as producing the commissioning documentation
- Providing support to the installation and maintenance works.
Keep track of progress of all design & interface tasks
- Carrying out all assigned work efficiently, with a minimum of supervision,
- Expediting response and deliverables (documents & including engineering drawings, specifications, design reports and calculations, equipment details and other project information).
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical / Electronic / Telecommunications Engineering
- Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA) is an advantage
- More than 5 years of experience in designing and implementing telecommunications networks
- Development and deployment of Fixed Communication networks (Gigabit Ethernet, SDH, IP/MPLS, etc.)
- Development and deployment of Radio-communication Systems in various technologies (TETRA, WiFi )
- IT Systems (servers, high availability IT architectures and clustering, databases, SAN storage, NAS, etc.)
- Specific knowledge for Communication System - Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV), Passenger Information Display System (PIDS),Passenger Announcement System (PAS), Radio Communication System (RCS) etc.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results