Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 2074
- Germany Jobs 192
- United Kingdom Jobs 169
- United States Jobs 151
- Australia Jobs 133
- Canada Jobs 132
- Netherlands Jobs 127
- Italy Jobs 94
- India Jobs 65
- Belgium Jobs 49
- Romania Jobs 44
- Singapore Jobs 43
- Portugal Jobs 35
- Spain Jobs 28
- Poland Jobs 25
- Mexico Jobs 24
- Czechia Jobs 22
- Austria Jobs 17
- Brazil Jobs 15
- Philippines Jobs 10
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 10
- Denmark Jobs 10
- Switzerland Jobs 10
- Japan Jobs 9
- Morocco Jobs 7
- Colombia Jobs 7
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 6
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Israel Jobs 4
- Egypt Jobs 4
- Finland Jobs 4
- Sweden Jobs 4
- Luxembourg Jobs 4
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 3
- Indonesia Jobs 3
- China Jobs 3
- South Korea Jobs 2
- Oman Jobs 1
- Belarus Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Russia Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Ivory Coast Jobs 1
- Norway Jobs 1
- Argentina Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 234
- Communications Jobs 7
- Customer Service Jobs 287
- Finance Jobs 58
- General Management Jobs 2
- Hardware Jobs 278
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 81
- Human Resources Jobs 28
- Industry Jobs 286
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 34
- PROCUREMENT Jobs 72
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 56
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 1282
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 166
- Systems Engineering Jobs 681
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
Key Account Manager (Security)
Regular Employment, Full time
The Key Account Manager (KAM) is to understand the customer’s strategy and operations, and to articulate how Thales, as a group, can help the customer meet and exceed its goals. Thanks to a deep understanding and network with the customer, the KAM builds up and delivers profitable order intake for the Thales Group, in line with the account plan.
The Security KAM will cover the Ministry of Home Affairs, as well as its departments and agencies, e.g. HTX, Singapore Police Force, Singapore Civil Defence Force, Singapore Prison Service, Immigration & Checkpoints Authority, Internal Security Department, Home Team Academy etc.
- Formulate a Strategic Plan for the Security Account, outlining the customer needs, organization/stakeholder map and competitor’s offerings in order to secure Thales’ position and growth in the Security Account.
- Understand the customer’s mission, operational environment and priorities.
- Broaden the customer’s understanding of Thales solutions in connection with their missions, and provide customer/market information and feedback to the relevant GBUs & BLs.
- Generate a Marketing Plan aligned with the Key Account Plan (KAP), Country Strategic Plan (CSP) and coordinate corresponding actions
- Define the best solution (product/system/service) to address customer’s needs and requirements and drive the marketing effort to promote these Thales solutions. In addition, the KAM shall build a strong Thales Brand with the Security Account stakeholders.
- Co-leads, as Champion, with Architect in the Innovation Hub process (co-innovation sessions with customers) working with internal stakeholders and customers.
- Actively engage the Security Account stakeholders to understand their capability development and acquisition plans, and prepare the BLs for submission of bids and proposals to place Thales in a strong position to win.
- Identify key stakeholders in the Security Account including MHA, HTX and the Home Team agencies. Develop and maintain a close relationship with these stakeholders.
- Actively engage the BL Key Stakeholders in promoting MHA and HTX as a key customer for their solutions.
- Engage industry partners for collaboration to strengthen our value propositions.
- Develop the opportunity pipeline for the Security Account. Maintain regular engagement of the account stakeholders to align the sales pipeline priority and focus to deliver a high success rate of closure.
- Establish and monitor order intake forecasts in support of the Sales Ops Team to ensure sales data are updated and consistent with the BLs.
- Active participation in bid and proposal preparations. Supports the contract negotiation with customers to ensure successful closure. Continual support of successful bids in customer engagement and expectation management.
- Contributes to Capture Plans and where applicable assume the role of Capture Leader.
- Advise the Communications team in the preparations of mission (exhibitions/customers events/conferences etc) and strategies in alignment with the marketing plan.
- Support the country management in all communications with the Account stakeholders.
- University degree (Engineering preferred)
- At least 10 years of relevant experience working in the homeland security sector, with a good network in MHA and its agencies
- Operational knowledge in the security domain is a plus
- Strong “general manager” profile capable of driving results in the account internal organization and can represent Thales Group as a whole in the customer organization
- Excellent inter-personal communication and persuasion skills is mandatory, in order to build good rapport and trust rapidly with internal stakeholders, customers and partners.
- Results-oriented, customer-focused, analytical, good team spirit and people management skills, excellent communication & writing skills, with attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial and capable of navigating complex and ambiguous situations
< Go Back to results