Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 2517
- United Kingdom Jobs 195
- Netherlands Jobs 137
- United States Jobs 116
- Germany Jobs 109
- Australia Jobs 105
- Canada Jobs 56
- Belgium Jobs 41
- Singapore Jobs 33
- Italy Jobs 26
- Romania Jobs 25
- India Jobs 18
- Poland Jobs 16
- Portugal Jobs 15
- Austria Jobs 12
- Denmark Jobs 10
- Spain Jobs 7
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 6
- Switzerland Jobs 6
- Brazil Jobs 5
- Qatar Jobs 4
- China Jobs 2
- Oman Jobs 1
- Egypt Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 232
- Communications Jobs 12
- Customer Service Jobs 370
- Finance Jobs 57
- General Management Jobs 8
- Hardware Jobs 280
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 165
- Human Resources Jobs 44
- Industry Jobs 340
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 25
- nCphr Jobs 12
- Purchasing Jobs 72
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 43
- Software – IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 995
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 105
- Systems Engineering Jobs 715
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 3
IT Security Specialist
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales in Singapore has been present since 1973, providing state-of-the-art solutions for customers in the aerospace, defence, security and transportation markets. Today, Thales in Singapore employs over 600 people and is home to all regional avionics services, a ground transportation integration centre, and regional innovation hub.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Provides support to IT Security work packages in bids and projects
- Performs all security engineering activities with a Lean and agile engineering mindset
- Builds the solution security after understanding the solution’s needs
- Develops & deliver General Risk & Compliance practice
- Conducts Threat and Vulnerability assessment / Distributed Denial of Service (DDos) tests and security reviews
- Delivers Data Protection and privacy assessment and audit practice
- Adopts Gap Analysis and Mitigation methodologies
- Understands the security requirements for relevant bid/projects
- Acts as the technical interface on security issues with customers responding to queries and providing technical solutions
- Capitalizes lessons learned and relevant project data and metrics
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the IT Security domain.
- Designs, develops and hands-on experience in deploying technical controls for applications, servers and network equipment.
- Knowledge of information security systems and associated threats (secure development, architecture, anonymization, authentication, signatures, traces, network, production environment, etc.).
- Understanding of network and system infrastructure concepts (virtualization, firewall, IDS / IPS)
- Security support of project team (project manager, architects ...), assistance to CISO Security awareness.
- Good expertise in risk analysis related to information security:
- Ability to have a 'business' vision of risks and share this vision with business,
- Ability to identify efficient and pragmatic security measures to remediate these risks,
- Working knowledge of security risk management, security framework and compliance.
- Professional related certifications such as "CISSP, CISA, CISM" will be appreciated.
- Experience in securing large and critical systems is an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of ISO 270001 security control standards.
Besides, as an ideal team player, you are:
- Hungry: Those who want to accomplish always more and have amazing energy to lead change.
- Humble: Those without excessive ego, willing to learn from others and curious on their environment.
- People-aware: Those with good emotional intelligence, able to show empathy and great listening capabilities.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results