Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1236
- Germany Jobs 123
- Netherlands Jobs 92
- Australia Jobs 55
- United Kingdom Jobs 53
- Italy Jobs 41
- Canada Jobs 38
- United States Jobs 35
- Poland Jobs 34
- Singapore Jobs 30
- Belgium Jobs 30
- Romania Jobs 20
- India Jobs 18
- Spain Jobs 15
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 11
- Switzerland Jobs 10
- Colombia Jobs 10
- Portugal Jobs 8
- Brazil Jobs 7
- Austria Jobs 5
- Thailand Jobs 4
- Japan Jobs 4
- Mexico Jobs 4
- Denmark Jobs 3
- Norway Jobs 3
- Morocco Jobs 2
- Czechia Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 123
- Communications Jobs 9
- Customer Service Jobs 138
- Finance Jobs 32
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 204
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 82
- Human Resources Jobs 16
- Industry Jobs 214
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 24
- Purchasing Jobs 38
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 26
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 491
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 75
- Systems Engineering Jobs 424
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 5
Inside Sales Representative - Identity & Access Management (ASEAN & GCK)
Full time, Regular Employment
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Thales in Singapore has been present since 1973, providing state-of-the-art solutions for customers in the aerospace, defence, security and transportation markets. Today, Thales in Singapore employs over 600 people and is home to all regional avionics services, a ground transportation integration centre, and regional innovation hub.
Reporting to Regional Sales Director APAC for IAM, you will be responsible for the sale of the Identity and Access Management portfolio to the customers in Asean, Greater China & Korea. This new position will require skills to engage with both our Channel Partners as well as End Customer Accounts for the purpose of existing as well as new business. You should be able to tackle the run-rate business while engaging in upsell conversations and also engage directly with interested prospects to take them through the sales cycle journey for end to end closure of the sale opportunity.
- University degree in Cyber Security/IT/Computing or similar subject.
- Minimum 2-3 years of inside sales experience in selling IT solutions to the customers in ASEAN/GCK.
- Experience in selling through the partners.
- Identity and Access Management experience will be advantageous.
- Experience with building market/revenue pipeline for a new product/service will be advantageous
- Good understanding of the technical as well as commercial aspects.
- Ability to develop and enhance business relationships with partners
- Good presentation skills, capable of articulating technical proposals to influencers/decision makers at both technical and business levels on the phone, email and internet based collaboration tools (skype, Go2Webinar, MS Teams, Zoom etc.).
- Ability to engage the customers in meaningful conversations to help them meet their objectives.
- Strong on pipeline building & qualification as well as the ability to follow through and manage the entire sales cycle.
- Ability to generate accurate and realistic forecasts.
- Pro-active team player who will be required to work closely with sales, marketing & sales engineering to carry out day to day tasks.
- Willing to take challenging work.
- Fluent in spoken and written Mandarin, Cantonese, and English.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results