Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1133
- Germany Jobs 152
- Netherlands Jobs 117
- United Kingdom Jobs 100
- Australia Jobs 83
- Canada Jobs 50
- Italy Jobs 36
- United States Jobs 34
- Romania Jobs 32
- Belgium Jobs 30
- Poland Jobs 29
- India Jobs 22
- Singapore Jobs 13
- Portugal Jobs 12
- Austria Jobs 12
- Switzerland Jobs 11
- Spain Jobs 10
- Brazil Jobs 9
- Mexico Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Czechia Jobs 8
- Sweden Jobs 4
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 3
- China Jobs 3
- Egypt Jobs 2
- Thailand Jobs 2
- Philippines Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- South Africa Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- Japan Jobs 1
- Russia Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Morocco Jobs 1
- Denmark Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 89
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 123
- Finance Jobs 11
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 244
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 61
- Human Resources Jobs 13
- Industry Jobs 176
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 19
- Purchasing Jobs 14
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 18
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 700
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 71
- Systems Engineering Jobs 394
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 3
Encryption Quality Assurance Engineer
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
Thales established its presence in Singapore in 1973 to support the expansion of aerospace-related activities in the Asia-Pacific region. Throughout the last four decades, the company grew from strength to strength and is today involved in the primary businesses of Aerospace (including Air Traffic Management), Defence & Security, Ground Transportation and Digital Identity & Security. Thales today employs over 2,100 people in Singapore across all its business areas.
The Encryption Quality Assurance Engineer will monitor and track all Quality related tasks for the encryption products manufactured by our regional contract manufacturer. You will identify opportunities for product and process improvements, be the point of contact for quality related requests and customer issues as well as support New Product Introduction (NPI) process for encryption product releases.
- Monitor production yields, field failure rates and other quality-related KPIs to observe trend and drive improvement projects
- Audit our contract manufacturer and other key suppliers, and follow up on corrective and preventative actions
- Drive product improvement projects, both internally and at our contract manufacturer.
- Lead & participate in process FMEAs.
- Address questions and concerns escalated to Quality from throughout the region internally in Thales as well as from customers, and to take lead in the corrective treatment for customer complaints
- Initiate, coordinate and monitor 8D investigations
- Prepare and present customer facing 8D investigation reports and other customer presentations.
Some of the time you will also:
- Participate in R&D, OE, NPI and other program meetings.
- Perform Pre-Production Qualification (PPQ) for new product releases.
- Identify product, service and process failure trends that negatively impact the customer experience and champion improvement projects.
- Analyze customer complaint data to identify trends and drive systemic improvements.
- At least 5 years' experience in Quality, Operations, Product Development or Technical Support
- In depth knowledge and practice following the 8D problem solving methodology.
- Experience using SPC and AQL sampling levels.
- Experience in quality audits of manufacturing sites and critical suppliers.
- Strong familiarity in all aspects of product development and business operations best practices.
- Understanding of program management including the SAFe framework.
- Excellent verbal communications skills, and experience making customer presentations, meeting with customers to understand and address problems
- Excellent written communications skills and experience writing internal and customer facing reports.
- Ability to train others on procedures and techniques.
- Intermediate or advanced skills using Microsoft Excel.
- Basic knowledge of revision and version control principles/tools.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results