Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 513
- Germany Jobs 95
- Netherlands Jobs 93
- Australia Jobs 65
- Singapore Jobs 40
- United Kingdom Jobs 35
- Canada Jobs 35
- Italy Jobs 34
- Spain Jobs 24
- Belgium Jobs 24
- Romania Jobs 20
- United States Jobs 16
- Austria Jobs 13
- Poland Jobs 12
- Mexico Jobs 11
- Portugal Jobs 10
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Colombia Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 6
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Philippines Jobs 5
- China Jobs 5
- Norway Jobs 3
- Brazil Jobs 3
- India Jobs 2
- Japan Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Finland Jobs 1
- Vietnam Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
- Czechia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 72
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 89
- Finance Jobs 35
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 100
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 50
- Human Resources Jobs 10
- Industry Jobs 107
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 12
- Purchasing Jobs 13
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 14
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 304
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 49
- Systems Engineering Jobs 235
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
C++ Software Engineer
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales in Singapore has been present since 1973, providing state-of-the-art solutions for customers in the aerospace, defence, security and transportation markets. Today, Thales in Singapore employs over 600 people and is home to all regional avionics services, a ground transportation integration centre, and regional innovation hub.
Thales runs state-of-the-art Communication Based Train Control (CBTC) system on North-South and East-West lines in Singapore. As part of the rapidly expanding Software Development team for Transportation domain, the Software Engineer will be working on Automatic Train Supervision (ATS) subsystem. This subsystem is one of the largest distributed systems in operation, built on Object-Oriented Principles using C++. He/She will gain knowledge about workings of various subsystems involved in making the trains run.
- Develop new features and fix bugs in ATS subsystem
- Perform root cause analysis and investigate issues reported by customers and provide detailed analysis
- Develop tools and scripts to perform unit testing
- Attend customer meetings to understand requirements
- Implement and demonstrate new features to the customer.
- Participate in design discussions and code reviews with rest of the software team spread across the world.
- Participate in preparing technical specification documents.
- Must have
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant fields.
- 5+ years of experience in C++ development.
- Working knowledge of writing code and tools in one or more of the languages: Python, Perl
- Experience working with complex systems having large code base
- Experience with multi-threading
- Possess good problem solving skills and communication skills
- Nice to have:
- Experience with development on Windows operating system
- Knowledge of STL, BOOST
- Experience in working with teams across time zones.
- Knowledge of version control systems like Git, SVN
- Experience using JIRA, Bitbucket
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results