Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 2014
- Netherlands Jobs 135
- United Kingdom Jobs 127
- Germany Jobs 96
- Australia Jobs 83
- United States Jobs 80
- Canada Jobs 71
- Singapore Jobs 66
- Romania Jobs 46
- India Jobs 30
- Poland Jobs 24
- Italy Jobs 21
- Belgium Jobs 17
- Spain Jobs 16
- Austria Jobs 14
- Portugal Jobs 13
- Denmark Jobs 13
- Czechia Jobs 11
- Mexico Jobs 11
- Colombia Jobs 9
- Thailand Jobs 7
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 6
- Morocco Jobs 5
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 4
- China Jobs 4
- Japan Jobs 4
- Israel Jobs 3
- Egypt Jobs 3
- Switzerland Jobs 3
- Brazil Jobs 3
- Finland Jobs 2
- Russia Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Qatar Jobs 1
- Latvia Jobs 1
- South Africa Jobs 1
- Malaysia Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Ivory Coast Jobs 1
- Norway Jobs 1
- Argentina Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 180
- Communications Jobs 16
- Customer Service Jobs 367
- Finance Jobs 57
- General Management Jobs 8
- Hardware Jobs 178
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 119
- Human Resources Jobs 33
- Industry Jobs 275
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 36
- Purchasing Jobs 47
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 55
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 872
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 105
- Systems Engineering Jobs 604
Sales & Markting Assistant
Part time, Regular Employment
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our achitects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Thales has been involved in Danish projects since 1973, and now due to the significance of the Group’s activities and the market outlooks in the country, Thales has since established a formal regional office in Copenhagen in January 2015. Thales has delivered the Danish Travelcard system and is in charge of its operation and maintenance for the next 10 years. Moreover, it is Thales’ hope to further enhance the system with the latest technologies, like mobile phone and account-based functionalities.
Student worker for sales and marketing
Are you independent, can you manage a short deadline and do you know where to search for the right information? You here have a unique opportunity to have a large impact on the market strategy within our Space Business line.
Thales Nordic & Baltic Country Organization (NBCO) is looking for an effective and ambitious student worker in our Marketing & Sales department in Copenhagen to perform reports about our competitors, market position, opportunities, difficulties and market demands. Your job will to manage extensive research and prepare and conclude reports within the areas of Cyber Security, Space and European Defense. This is a unique opportunity to work closely with the Sales and Marketing Team of NBCO and the Business Development Team in a highly diverse region covering: Sweden; Denmark; Finland; Estonia; Latvia; Lithuania; Ireland and Iceland. You will report to the Head of Sales & Marketing.
Your assignments will be:
- Analyzing cyber security strategy for each country in NBCO
- Identifying/mapping companies and actors within cyber domain in NBCO. Listing and prioritizing in view of building business cases
- Identifying/mapping all various space agencies in all Nordic countries and their strategies
- Identifying the national strategy for each nation concerning development of the space segment
- Identify all capability needs both short- and long term
- Identify the competitors to Thales in all nations
- Analyzing all European Defense Fund programs.
- Matchmaking between EDIDP/EDF (European Defense Funds) mains axis and Danish companies
- Coordinate all results with Marketing and Sales team to devises strategy and action plans
Do you have experience form a similar position?
You are probably enrolled to a study within Political Sciences or alike, further you are flexible, detail oriented, have a clear overview and you are structured about your assignments.
We imagine that you will have experience from a previous job in which you are familiar with the following:
- Experience in delivering larger reports
- Knowledge of EU mechanism (Euopean Defense Fund, Space programs, Cyber)
- Passion for technology-related topics
- Education: Master Level (1st or 2nd year)
- Redaction capacity
- Data analysis
- Full professional proficiency in Danish and English both in written and spoken language
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Proficiency in any other of the Scandinavian languages would be a plus
- Knowledge about marketing theory and is able to use your knowledge in real life cases is a plus
It is expected that you can work 15-20 hours per week and that you as a minimum can stay in the position for a year with a possibility to extend.
What can you expect?
You will gather a first-hand with a dynamic S&M team within a global technology leader. You will harness extensive knowledge and professional experience in the most advanced and high-tech domains, while developing your analytical and strategic competences.
If you have any questions you are able to contact Simone Persson, HR Officer, Thales Denmark A/S on +45 22 73 69 50. Please send your motivated application and resume through the application button below.
Accession will be as soon as possible but we are waiting for the right candidate.
We are looking forward to hear from you!
About Thales NBCO
Thales is a global technology leader for the defence and security and the aerospace and transport markets. In 2018 the company generated revenues of €16bn, with 80,000 employees in 68 countries. With its 44,500 engineers and researchers, Thales has a unique capability to design, develop and deploy equipment, systems and services that meet the most complex security requirements. Thales has an exceptional international footprint, with operations around the world working with customers and local partners.
Our fast growing company is built on the foundation of the newest cutting edge technology and product innovation. This makes us the natural choice for ambitious individuals who wish to make a real impact on projects that affects Denmark and the whole world.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results