Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 513
- Germany Jobs 95
- Netherlands Jobs 93
- Australia Jobs 65
- Singapore Jobs 40
- United Kingdom Jobs 35
- Canada Jobs 35
- Italy Jobs 34
- Spain Jobs 24
- Belgium Jobs 24
- Romania Jobs 20
- United States Jobs 16
- Austria Jobs 13
- Poland Jobs 12
- Mexico Jobs 11
- Portugal Jobs 10
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Colombia Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 6
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Philippines Jobs 5
- China Jobs 5
- Norway Jobs 3
- Brazil Jobs 3
- India Jobs 2
- Japan Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Finland Jobs 1
- Vietnam Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
- Czechia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 72
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 89
- Finance Jobs 35
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 100
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 50
- Human Resources Jobs 10
- Industry Jobs 107
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 12
- Purchasing Jobs 13
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 14
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 304
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 49
- Systems Engineering Jobs 235
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
IVVQ Test Engineer
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales has been involved in Danish projects since 1973, and now due to the significance of the Group’s activities and the market outlooks in the country, Thales has since established a formal regional office in Copenhagen in January 2015. Thales has delivered the Danish Travelcard system and is in charge of its operation and maintenance for the next 10 years. Moreover, it is Thales’ hope to further enhance the system with the latest technologies, like mobile phone and account-based functionalities.
Test Engineer for virtual environment
Do you want to work in one of the largest and most unique projects in Denmark influencing millions of people? Are you willing to go the extra mile to ensure the project's targets? Then you might be our new Test Engineer with a focus on virtual environments.
We are currently looking for a Test Engineer for virtual environment testing to join the Test Team in Thales Denmark A/S. Base location for the position would be Copenhagen. Be part of a company which provides the newest technique for railway infrastructure and join an amazing international team.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- Installation / update and maintain the virtual test environment based on ESXi.
- Collecting and analyzation of logfiles for troubleshooting.
- Support customer’s tests.
- Version management in virtual test environment
- Defect management and performing different test methods (Smoketest, Iterative tests, defect verifications)
- Support and assist development by analysing system defects.
- Prepare and perform training in defined key areas such as RBC/Interlocking, Network/Switches, Trackside equipment, ARAMIS / HIS, Servers etc.
- Create and change Thales Denmark Test Team Lab test procedures.
- Perform generic application test, interface tests and specific application test in lab.
- Take a leading role in the Lab Test Team in terms of technical knowledge, support and knowledge transfer, quality assurance of the work and performance.
- Test of signalling system in lab environments
- Report test results to management
- Elaborate existing lab environments
As part as of test and commissioning team, it will be necessary to support commissioning activities in Jutland. These will be very important tasks in order to provide a fully functional signalling system in Jutland according to the contracts service level goals.
Reporting to the Lab Manager and Test & Commissioning Manager, and as part of a team of Test Engineers, the Test Engineer will be responsible for performing the tasks needed in relation to:
- Participate in basic training in the total Thales ERTMS system.
- Participate in commissioning activities.
- Develop and produce test procedures based on requirements specifications.
- Support on-site team
Skills and experience:
- Skilled with virtual environments based on ESXI
- Linux knowledge (super user level)
- Network knowledge (routing, switching, access lists)
- Experience with installation, test and/or commissioning work (railway industry)
- Basic knowledge of railway operation and signalling principles.
- Professional, consequent and responsible working attitude
- Organised, structured, accurate and a time keeper (reaches deadlines, attend meetings and appointments)
- Trust is a key value in the team to allow a good working atmosphere.
- Team work is important to reach a common understanding of tasks and everybody’s contribution. Team player and experience in working in an international team is necessary.
- Pro-activity and information sharing supports our common goal and helps others to align their work
- PC knowledge (MS Office)
- Professional proficiency in English and Danish
- German is optional
- ISTQB and/or Danish railway certifications such as Pas på, på banen (PPPB) or SR arbejdsleder is desirable
At Thales, we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
More about the project:
In 2012, Banedanmark, the Danish rail infrastructure, awarded a consortium composed of Thales and Strukton Rail with a contract to upgrade the Signalling system in Jutland, the Western part of Denmark (approx. 1.200 km of the Danish railway network) to the new European ETCS Level 2 system. Since then, Thales in Denmark has been working on the design and building of the system in close cooperation with Strukton Rail and Thales peers in Germany. Internally, the program is called the 'F-Bane West program' and deployment phase will be followed by a maintenance phase by 2023.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results