Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 513
- Germany Jobs 95
- Netherlands Jobs 93
- Australia Jobs 65
- Singapore Jobs 40
- United Kingdom Jobs 35
- Canada Jobs 35
- Italy Jobs 34
- Spain Jobs 24
- Belgium Jobs 24
- Romania Jobs 20
- United States Jobs 16
- Austria Jobs 13
- Poland Jobs 12
- Mexico Jobs 11
- Portugal Jobs 10
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Colombia Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 6
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Philippines Jobs 5
- China Jobs 5
- Norway Jobs 3
- Brazil Jobs 3
- India Jobs 2
- Japan Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Finland Jobs 1
- Vietnam Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
- Czechia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 72
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 89
- Finance Jobs 35
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 100
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 50
- Human Resources Jobs 10
- Industry Jobs 107
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 12
- Purchasing Jobs 13
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 14
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 304
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 49
- Systems Engineering Jobs 235
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
Engineering Project Manager
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales has been involved in Danish projects since 1973, and now due to the significance of the Group’s activities and the market outlooks in the country, Thales has since established a formal regional office in Copenhagen in January 2015. Thales has delivered the Danish Travelcard system and is in charge of its operation and maintenance for the next 10 years. Moreover, it is Thales’ hope to further enhance the system with the latest technologies, like mobile phone and account-based functionalities.
Engineering Project Manager
Do you want to be part of engineering one of the largest and most unique projects in Denmark influencing millions of people? Are you willing to go the extra mile to ensure the project’s targets? Then you maybe are our new Engineering Project Manager.
You have here the chance to be a part of one of the largest railway projects in Denmark – a project with a highly complex infrastructure - as we are looking for an experienced Engineering Project Manager to join our project within the Global Business Unit, Main Line Signalling. The role is full-time and permanent. Reporting to the Solution Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the project management of, and coordinating the roll out lines within the Engineering department.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- Project management of the engineering production for rollout lines
- Follow up on deliverables through our document planning list
- Maintain engineering sub-schedule for rollout lines
- Ensure time and quality of engineering deliveries in alignment with schedule and defined processes
- Manage interfaces towards costumer and internal stakeholders
- Ensure compliancy with documentation process
- Report to engineering manager on progress and issues (commercial, technical or process)
- Support pipeline forecast and resource planning for the engineering production
- Solving technical, quality and cooperation issues.
- General management support
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Technology or similar
- +5 years Project Management experience
- Strong knowledge of railway operation and signalling principles
- Strong understanding of Systems Engineering and Process Thinking
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; Danish or German are considered a plus
- Professional use Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, MS Projects
- An independent and responsible working attitude is required, e.g. manage and plan own work day and the ability to seek solutions independently
A dynamic business with opportunities for development and influence
Thales is an organization where the results are achieved through close cooperation and with respect of the company’s values. Your daily work will be in Søborg.
If you have any questions for the position, please contact HR Officer Camilla Pedersen + 45 20 53 32 23.
More about the project:
In 2012, Banedanmark, the Danish rail infrastructure, awarded a consortium composed of Thales and Strukton Rail with a contract to upgrade the Signalling system in Jutland, the Western part of Denmark (approx. 1.200 km of the Danish railway network) to the new European ETCS Level 2 system. Since then, Thales in Denmark has been working on the design and building of the system in close cooperation with Strukton Rail and Thales peers in Germany. Internally, the program is called the ‘F-Bane West program’ and deployment phase will be followed by a maintenance phase by 2023.
Thales Nordic & Baltic:
Thales in the Nordic & Baltic provides innovative solutions and advanced technologies within the Ground Transportation, Aerospace, Space, e-security and Defense sectors.
Thales in the Nordic & Baltic is a part of the Thales Group, with more than 80,000 employees in 68 countries. Thales in Denmark is headquarter for the Northern European hub including, Norway, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Ireland, Finland, Iceland and Sweden.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results