Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 513
- Germany Jobs 95
- Netherlands Jobs 93
- Australia Jobs 65
- Singapore Jobs 40
- United Kingdom Jobs 35
- Canada Jobs 35
- Italy Jobs 34
- Spain Jobs 24
- Belgium Jobs 24
- Romania Jobs 20
- United States Jobs 16
- Austria Jobs 13
- Poland Jobs 12
- Mexico Jobs 11
- Portugal Jobs 10
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Colombia Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 6
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Philippines Jobs 5
- China Jobs 5
- Norway Jobs 3
- Brazil Jobs 3
- India Jobs 2
- Japan Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Finland Jobs 1
- Vietnam Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
- Czechia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 72
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 89
- Finance Jobs 35
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 100
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 50
- Human Resources Jobs 10
- Industry Jobs 107
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 12
- Purchasing Jobs 13
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 14
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 304
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 49
- Systems Engineering Jobs 235
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
Configuration Management Officer
Full time, Regular Employment
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Thales has been involved in Danish projects since 1973, and now due to the significance of the Group’s activities and the market outlooks in the country, Thales has since established a formal regional office in Copenhagen in January 2015. Thales has delivered the Danish Travelcard system and is in charge of its operation and maintenance for the next 10 years. Moreover, it is Thales’ hope to further enhance the system with the latest technologies, like mobile phone and account-based functionalities.
Configuration Management Officer
Do you want to ensure the release process in one of the largest and most unique projects in Denmark influencing millions of people? Are you willing to go the extra mile to ensure the project’s targets? Then you maybe are our new Configuration Management Officer.
You have here the chance to be a part of one of the largest Railway Projects in Denmark – a project with a highly complex infrastructure, as we are looking for an experienced Configuration Management Officer to join our project within the Global Business Unit, Main Line Signalling. You will, as Configuration Management Officer, join the Project Management Office in Thales Denmark A/S, located in Søborg. You will in this position refer directly to the Configuration Manager.
As Configuration Management Officer you will:
- Collect information on release documentation and prepare the documentation describing the overall release packages.
- Prepare list of product variants, and keep the list updated for every release based on input from the different suppliers.
- Review the data input to ensure that updates fit with the project planning.
- Cooperate with the project managers to align document preparation with project planning.
- Cooperate with input providers/different teams.
- Control versions and manage the release files and overview of the release packages in the documentation management tool.
- Assist the Configuration Manager with other tasks related to release and configuration management.
- You will play a central role in our delivery, and it is essential that you are well organized and a good team player.
We have as high expectations as you
As Configuration Management Officer in Thales, you are expected to be able to navigate in an international large-size organization and ensure a high quality of release delivery in compliance with Thales Group policies.
We expect that you have a relevant technical education at BA- or MA- level and experience with process documentation and project related work.
Further we expect that you are compliant with the following:
- Good planning skills
- Quality minded, with focus on data quality and version control
- Attention to details
- Team working skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Word, Excel
- Fluent in Danish and English
A dynamic business with opportunities for development and influence
Thales is an organization where the results are achieved through close cooperation and with respect of the company’s values. Your daily work will be in Søborg.
If you have any questions for the position, please contact HR Officer Camilla Pedersen + 45 20 53 32 23.
More about the project:
In 2012, Banedanmark, the Danish rail infrastructure, awarded a consortium composed of Thales and Strukton Rail with a contract to upgrade the Signalling system in Jutland, the Western part of Denmark (approx. 1.200 km of the Danish railway network) to the new European ETCS Level 2 system. Since then, Thales in Denmark has been working on the design and building of the system in close cooperation with Strukton Rail and Thales peers in Germany. Internally, the program is called the ‘F-Bane West program’ and deployment phase will be followed by a maintenance phase by 2023.
Thales Nordic & Baltic
Thales in the Nordic & Baltic provides innovative solutions and advanced technologies within the Ground Transportation, Aerospace, Space, e-security and Defense sectors.
Thales in the Nordic & Baltic is a part of the Thales Group, with more than 80,000 employees in 68 countries. Thales in Denmark is headquarter for the Northern European hub including, Norway, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Ireland, Finland, Iceland and Sweden.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results