Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1129
- Germany Jobs 152
- Netherlands Jobs 116
- United Kingdom Jobs 97
- Australia Jobs 84
- Canada Jobs 51
- Italy Jobs 37
- United States Jobs 33
- Romania Jobs 31
- Belgium Jobs 30
- Poland Jobs 29
- India Jobs 23
- Portugal Jobs 14
- Singapore Jobs 13
- Austria Jobs 12
- Switzerland Jobs 11
- Brazil Jobs 11
- Mexico Jobs 10
- Spain Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Czechia Jobs 8
- Sweden Jobs 4
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 3
- China Jobs 3
- Egypt Jobs 2
- Thailand Jobs 2
- Philippines Jobs 2
- New Zealand Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- South Africa Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- Japan Jobs 1
- Russia Jobs 1
- Morocco Jobs 1
- Denmark Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 90
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 129
- Finance Jobs 11
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 241
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 62
- Human Resources Jobs 11
- Industry Jobs 176
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 19
- Purchasing Jobs 13
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 18
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 699
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 74
- Systems Engineering Jobs 389
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 3
Full time, Fixed Term / Temporary
Primary Purpose of Role
he/she supports the management and development of activities concerning planning and costs, optimizing resources linked to the relevant perimeter: resources, organization, Information system, service providers and partners to minimize global costs of the Direction.
Contribute to the CCEL-I activities, with the appropriate level of detail, mainly related to Industrial performances, facilitating the teamwork among Business Lines and CC’s.
Relationships will be required to be built and maintained with the following principals:
- CCEL-I Director
- CCEL-I Dpt’s Directors/Managers
- Business Lines/CC’s Controllers
- Business Lines/CC’s Operation
- WP’s Managers
- OFP referents
Key Responsibilities and tasks
- Periodically (mainly PPS Campaigns) verify the programs status. Highlights deviations, supports the cost mitigation actions, suggests opportunity inside and among programs.
- Reports the status, including the preparation of documents related to the program status (BRs, etc).
- Contribute e follow-up of the Monthly Programs Review actions plan.
- Guarantees the performance of the flow of information and the physical flow in term of I/O
and internally in accordance with the Industrial Plan.
- Ensure EAC costs are inside allocated budgets/internal Targets for Dpt's internal cost typology (Running Costs, Indirect hours, travels, etc).
- To actively cooperate with all the CCEL-I internal functions in order to have the maximum collaboration and transparency in the preparation of the economical data and documentation.
- Manages and develops the company computerized manufacturing systems (planning and execution) and procedures to optimize efficiency.
Key Performance Indicators
KPIs for the role will be specifically developed with the role holder however these will cover:
- Programs economical results.
- Product Line economical status.
Experience and Skills
The following is necessary for the role:
- Knowledge and experience of planning build-up, analysis and related SW tools (MS Project and Primavera Project Planner).
- Knowledge and experience of cost estimation, analysis and related SW tool (SAP, OASIS, PCM…).
The following would be an asset:
- Experience of working in a multi-discipline team environment with project pressures.
- Knowledge and experience in the Project Controlling.
Education & Qualifications
- Management Engineering degree or equivalent is needed.
- Membership of a professional management Institution (PMI, IPMA, APICS, etc) is an asset.
Personality / Behaviors / Values
- Displays energy, drive, agility and resilience in achieving work-related goals under difficult circumstances. Enjoys or thrives on developing and performing through teamwork, and promoting improvements and change.
- Ability to interface well and influence effectively at all levels including internally and externally with customers, partners and suppliers.
- Willingness and ability to learn as much as possible about their area of responsibility.
- Will have a collaborative approach, be a clear and proactive communicator and a good listener.
- Curiosity and pro-activeness.
Innovation, passion, ambition : rejoignez Thales et créez le monde de demain, dès aujourd’hui.
< Go Back to results