Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 2843
- United Kingdom Jobs 187
- Netherlands Jobs 136
- Germany Jobs 107
- Australia Jobs 82
- Canada Jobs 60
- Romania Jobs 58
- United States Jobs 54
- Singapore Jobs 43
- Belgium Jobs 26
- Italy Jobs 22
- Portugal Jobs 18
- India Jobs 16
- Austria Jobs 12
- Poland Jobs 11
- Denmark Jobs 8
- Spain Jobs 6
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 5
- Switzerland Jobs 5
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 4
- Egypt Jobs 3
- Qatar Jobs 2
- China Jobs 2
- Brazil Jobs 2
- Thailand Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 243
- Communications Jobs 30
- Customer Service Jobs 444
- Finance Jobs 97
- General Management Jobs 4
- Hardware Jobs 259
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 181
- Human Resources Jobs 72
- Industry Jobs 397
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 24
- nCphr Jobs 12
- Purchasing Jobs 67
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 77
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 1033
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 128
- Systems Engineering Jobs 657
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
Full time, Regular Employment
About ThalesThales people provide armed forces customers with operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defence mission systems solutions at land, sea, and air. Our platforms extend across the battlespace including Above and Sonar, Electronic Combat, and Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance systems.
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
About Our SiteThe Thales Rockingham is 50km south of the Perth CBD and has close proximity to HMAS Stirling and the Australian Maritime Complex. The site comprises of office space, SCYLLA Sonar Demonstration Lab, warehousing and general workshop facilities. In addition to offering free parking onsite, the office is only a 5 minute drive from cafes and restaurants along Rockingham's foreshore.
Reporting to the Scylla Operations Manager, the Compliance Officer is primarily responsible for ensuring the Scylla Sonar and Towed Array In Service Support (ISS) activities comply with the requirements of the Scylla ISS contract and Thales requirements. You will be required to establish effective working relationships with internal and external customers / stakeholders to encourage open and honest communication on matters relating to quality control.
- Create documentation to satisfy objective quality evidence requirements, such as declarations of conformance.
- Regularly check work against internal procedures, operations, practices, and documents to identify possible compliance weaknesses or risk This includes attendance to Naval platforms in maintenance and third-party facilities.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to issues detected and compliance violations.
- Advise the leadership and management teams of changes to regulations or legislation which effect compliance or Thales policies.
- Facilitate the identification of key compliance obligations, with the support of legal and other relevant resources, and translating those requirements into actionable policies and procedures.
- Establish, monitor and measure compliance performance; analysing performance to identify the need for corrective action. Work with the project and the quality team in the management of non-conformances using approved tools and techniques such as the Thales root cause analysis practice.
- Use approved tools and systems to report compliance status to management teams, to ensure accountability.
- Facilitate the appropriate maintenance of compliance records and adherence to contract reporting requirements or internal KPIs set by the management team.
- Diploma Level Accreditation in a quality-related Discipline
- Familiarity with quality management systems and willingness to operate rigorously within this context.
- An understanding of defence configuration management practice and discipline (Desirable)
- Self-motivated and with good communications skills, able to represent the team to other stakeholders.
- Advanced computer skills, experienced with Microsoft Office tools such as MS Word and Excel and appropriate competence in computer and network usage.
- Good people skills and a proven ability to communicate in a positive manner with internal and external customers.
- Must be an Australian citizen in order to be eligible for a Defence security clearance
A National Police Check is a mandatory requirement for all roles in Thales Australia.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results