Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1494
- Germany Jobs 211
- United Kingdom Jobs 156
- Netherlands Jobs 125
- Australia Jobs 100
- Romania Jobs 73
- Canada Jobs 65
- India Jobs 54
- United States Jobs 49
- Singapore Jobs 41
- Belgium Jobs 37
- Italy Jobs 24
- Czechia Jobs 23
- Portugal Jobs 20
- Poland Jobs 19
- Spain Jobs 18
- Austria Jobs 14
- Mexico Jobs 14
- Denmark Jobs 11
- China Jobs 9
- Brazil Jobs 8
- Philippines Jobs 7
- Morocco Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 7
- Thailand Jobs 6
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 5
- Japan Jobs 4
- Norway Jobs 4
- Colombia Jobs 4
- Taiwan Jobs 3
- Sweden Jobs 2
- Argentina Jobs 2
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- Panama Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 119
- Communications Jobs 27
- Customer Service Jobs 185
- Finance Jobs 57
- Hardware Jobs 239
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 74
- Human Resources Jobs 54
- Industry Jobs 243
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 19
- PROCUREMENT Jobs 39
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 33
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 963
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 115
- Systems Engineering Jobs 452
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
IAM Product Manager EMEA
Regular Employment, Full time
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. At Thales UK, we research, develop, and supply technology and services that impact the lives of millions of people each day to make life better, and keep us safer. We innovate across five major industries; Aerospace, Defence, Ground Transportation, Security and Space. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
Are you an experienced IAM Sales Engineer that has aspirations to move into product management role and define product go-to market strategy? If so, this could be the role for you!
Thales’ Cloud Protection & Licensing division creates some of the worlds’ best and most innovative products in the Identity Access Management and Data Protection space. The IAM Product Market Owner will be responsible for developing and implementing the market strategy for Thales’ IAM sales across EMEA. The focus of the role will be to develop new routes to market and expand on the current go-to market strategies. This is a field facing role where the market owner will be responsible for conducting market research and testing/implementing new effective IAM sales channels across the EMEA region.
- As the product expert, you will Work closely with sales on supporting existing large opportunities within EMEA
- Your customer engagement will focus on the positioning and commercial aspects (and not technical aspects that are handled by Sale Engineer’s)
- Work closely with sales teams to train them both in office training setting but even more in the field
- Become a focal point in EMEA for handling large sales opportunities. You will align internal teams (product owners, CS, etc..) to assure that major sales opportunities receive the necessary attention required in order to close.
- Provide solution selling expertise by devising solutions for complex customer use cases
- Develop strategies (working with the sales teams) to expand our routes to market by exploring and developing longer term activities such as SI’s, MSP’s & consultants etc.
- Provide feedback and market info/strategy back to the product owner team in order to drive roadmap decisions that would support business growth in EMEA
- Provide roadmap and operational updates to all EMEA sales teams (RSMs, CAMs, ISRs, SDRs).
- Provide local guidance to sales on commercial aspects (quoting, discounting, exceptions etc..)
- Support Marketing speaking opportunities at industry events and customer roundtable discussions.
- Work collaboratively with Product marketing, Field marketing and channel sales in order to accelerate lead generation activities in the EMEA market.
- Experience in either an engineering, pre-sales engineering or professional services role that is looking to progress into a product management role
- Or experience within a product management role
- Extensive experience in and knowledge of the cybersecurity space, preferably Identity and Access Management or privileged access management
- Highly confident and Capable in representing Thales at events and in front of executives.
- Experience with working in several countries across EMEA
- Any additional languages would be highly beneficial, particularly German or any Nordic languages.
- It would be highly advantageous if you have previous experience at OKTA, Duo/Cisco, one login, Ping.
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies may require full Security Clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results