Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1129
- Germany Jobs 152
- Netherlands Jobs 116
- United Kingdom Jobs 97
- Australia Jobs 84
- Canada Jobs 51
- Italy Jobs 37
- United States Jobs 33
- Romania Jobs 31
- Belgium Jobs 30
- Poland Jobs 29
- India Jobs 23
- Portugal Jobs 14
- Singapore Jobs 13
- Austria Jobs 12
- Switzerland Jobs 11
- Brazil Jobs 11
- Mexico Jobs 10
- Spain Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Czechia Jobs 8
- Sweden Jobs 4
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 3
- China Jobs 3
- Egypt Jobs 2
- Thailand Jobs 2
- Philippines Jobs 2
- New Zealand Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- South Africa Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- Japan Jobs 1
- Russia Jobs 1
- Morocco Jobs 1
- Denmark Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 90
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 129
- Finance Jobs 11
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 241
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 62
- Human Resources Jobs 11
- Industry Jobs 176
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 19
- Purchasing Jobs 13
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 18
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 699
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 74
- Systems Engineering Jobs 389
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 3
Service Delivery Manager
Full time, Regular Employment
As a member of the Platform & Services team for Identity and Biometric Solutions, you own the customer contract and ensure customer satisfaction related to contractual commitments and fulfilment of Service Level Agreement (SLA).
> Contract Management
- You are the customer interface for support and maintenance contracts, including participating in contract renewals and reporting on the account activity and profitability. Additionally, you may provide upselling advice to the customer and participate in new offer proposal with sales team.
- You determine priorities, timetables, and are accountable for the activities pertaining to customer accounts/contracts including customer regular reporting, managing service/project acceptance and triggering invoicing.
- You manage SLA/contractual agreements and provide communication or escalation (where needed) to management.
- You manage contracts with suppliers, local partners and subcontractors and ensure deliveries are in line with our quality and security guidelines. This activity is done in coordination with Legal and Purchase Department.
> Operational Support
- You are responsible for providing customer Level 2 support, including system troubleshooting, root cause analysis, procedure writing, standard administration operations, and coordinating/executing third party or Level 3 activities in accordance with Thales processes. You may also test/install changes at customer sites and perform the delivery acceptance.
- You are accountable for all contract requirements including preventive maintenance, curative maintenance, and new release delivery for adaptive maintenance.
- You practice and enforce Thales and/or customers’ processes/tools/standards, where appropriate, to maximize customer service and satisfaction.
- You work with the Security Officers to ensure that security obligations and certifications are met and maintained.
- You ensure that activities/practices align to the ITIL Best Practice Methodology.
> Project Management
- You provide cost forecasting (Buy&Resell and Professional Services) using corporate tools related to Support and Maintenance scope or minor change orders into the scope of your activity.
- You coordinate resources allocation and get approval from Resources Manager when engineering team is involved and you follow resources time tracking and timeline.
- You monitor the margin of your project.
- You manage and regularly update Project Risk Assessment, identifying mitigation plans, and report internally (Team members & Sales team).
Master or Engineering degree in IT or similar
5 to 10 years of experience in project, support services or technical account management
- Fluent English, French and Arabic
- Previous experience in a multinational company with governmental agencies as customer, is preferred
- Supplier Management (contract, quality of delivery, security of delivery)
- Contract management
- Experience and knowledge of ITIL Best Practice Methodology
- Experience in secure documents issuance and machines industrialization is preferred
- Experience in identity and biometrics knowledge is preferred
- Experience in complex IT systems, Application Servers, Client Server application, web services
- Unix/Linux, Windows Server Skills and network/connectivity protocols
- Oracle DBMS
- Skills linked to Security including PKI, Cryptography, WAF, and etc.
- Customer focus
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to get an overview of an entire project
- Coordination skills
- Based in Rabat region for technical support at customer sites
- Mobility within Africa and Maghreb for travel to customer/account sites for technical support, preventive maintenance and deployments
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results