Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1166
- Germany Jobs 121
- Netherlands Jobs 112
- Australia Jobs 72
- United Kingdom Jobs 51
- Singapore Jobs 39
- Italy Jobs 38
- Canada Jobs 32
- Romania Jobs 28
- Belgium Jobs 25
- United States Jobs 23
- Poland Jobs 17
- Spain Jobs 14
- Switzerland Jobs 13
- Portugal Jobs 12
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 10
- Colombia Jobs 9
- India Jobs 8
- Mexico Jobs 8
- Austria Jobs 5
- Japan Jobs 4
- Brazil Jobs 4
- Norway Jobs 3
- Thailand Jobs 2
- China Jobs 2
- Morocco Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- Czechia Jobs 2
- Vietnam Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Philippines Jobs 1
- Malaysia Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 129
- Communications Jobs 12
- Customer Service Jobs 148
- Finance Jobs 50
- Hardware Jobs 223
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 81
- Human Resources Jobs 31
- Industry Jobs 192
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 18
- Purchasing Jobs 31
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 23
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 452
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 92
- Systems Engineering Jobs 347
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 5
L3 Software Developer engineer
Full time, Regular Employment
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Thales in the Czech Republic employs over 400 people from 45 different nationalities. A total of 15 teams work on projects for government agencies, banking, mobile services and the Internet Of Things (IoT) technology. At the core of our business is the development of software which we configure and embed in a multitude of different devices and form factors. These include many kinds of payment cards, SIM cards, travel passes, secure eBanking devices, authentication tokens, machine identification modules (MIM), and secure ID documents including ePassports, eID and eHealth cards, as well as eDriving licenses. Because of the international environment surrounding us every day, it comes as no surprise that English is our official corporate language.
A week in the life of a Development Engineer:
- You will be maintaining Signalling STP (Signal Transfer Point) Product and manage S&M activities
- Implement software development best practices
- Provide necessary documents (structured & easy to understand): design documents, release notes.
- Share development knowledge between team members
- Perform product maintenance (bug fixes and improvements) in the expected time.
- Perform weekly reporting on the development/project progress to Team Leader/Manager.
- You will contribute innovative ideas for technical improvements and business opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To succeed at this job, you must have knowledge of ADA, C/C++, Bash
and below as well:
- Familiarity with databases (preferably MySQL)
- Operating System
Software Development Unix (System V, BSD)
Realtime programing, distributed platform, multithread, socket programing
Red Hat Package Manager
- Network Protocols:
UDP, TCP/IP, SCTP, SNMP, Telecom: SS7, M2PA, M3UA, GSM MAP
TCPDump / Wireshark analysis
Operating system administration
GDB / Core analysis
- You must be fluent in English.
- We would like someone to join our team who is result driven and innovative, also possesses knowledge sharing and fast learning attitude with good communication skills.
- We are looking for someone with 2-4 years of experience in Software Development using relevant skills, who is also a Detail-oriented individual.
- Ability to share knowledge
- Problem solver and able to work under pressure
- Well organized to manage actions plans and produce clear reporting
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results