Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 2605
- United Kingdom Jobs 193
- Netherlands Jobs 150
- Germany Jobs 140
- United States Jobs 103
- Australia Jobs 85
- Canada Jobs 66
- Belgium Jobs 37
- Singapore Jobs 31
- Romania Jobs 28
- Italy Jobs 23
- India Jobs 14
- Portugal Jobs 12
- Denmark Jobs 12
- Austria Jobs 12
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 10
- Spain Jobs 7
- Brazil Jobs 7
- Poland Jobs 5
- Switzerland Jobs 4
- Qatar Jobs 3
- China Jobs 3
- Egypt Jobs 2
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 223
- Communications Jobs 15
- Customer Service Jobs 378
- Finance Jobs 58
- General Management Jobs 9
- Hardware Jobs 291
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 207
- Human Resources Jobs 49
- Industry Jobs 337
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 22
- nCphr Jobs 5
- Purchasing Jobs 70
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 43
- Software – IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 1018
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 102
- Systems Engineering Jobs 730
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 8
Senior DevOps Engineer
Full time, Regular Employment
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our achitects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
TOGETHER WE MAKE THE BIG AMBITIONS OF TOMORROW HAPPEN TODAY
When you trust institutions to secure your personal data and protect your financial transactions, you are trusting Thales. In an increasingly fast paced and unpredictable world, our architects design and deliver the extrordinary solutions that make your life better and keep your information safer. Combining a diversity of talents, we master the decisive moments that matter to you. Whatever it takes.
As a senior member of a collaborative Continuous Integration & Test Team, the Senior DevOps Engineer will be instrumental in the identification and implementation of a Thales eSecurity “TeS” wide software automation strategy and methodology that covers the product portfolio. The primary objective is to reduce time to market and drive productivity improvements by the application of automation for all stages of software development, testing, and deployment.
The Senior DevOps Engineer will be an individual contributor to the DevOps Portfolio, which includes an in-house Automation Framework, the Development Tool Infrastructure and the Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery Pipeline. The individual will work closely with team members, scrum masters, and product owners as necessary, providing support throughout the lifecycle.
Essential/Key Areas of Responsibility
- Collaborate with team members to share ideas and best practices about how to add more value to the overall DevOps Portfolio.
- Contribute to the team to help design and implement the Continuous Integration & Test Plan as well as individually promoting and leading the implementation of the plan.
- Keeping abreast of the latest automation technologies to ultimately drive innovative automation approaches that support increased productivity, object-oriented code, and code readability.
- Attending and contributing to team level reviews, e.g. design reviews, code reviews, and use case / test case creation.
- Ensure that quality standards are adhered to during the development of products.
Technical Knowledge/Skills & Experience Required
- Knowledge of Agile SCRUM development practices.
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following:
- Program Languages: Python (Preferred), Perl, Java, C#, C++.
- OS Specific Script Languages: Bash, PowerShell, Batch
- CICD Languages: Bamboo Specs or Jenkins Pipeline Scripts.
- Infrastructure Languages: Puppet or Chef.
- Object Oriented Design/Principles (e.g. SOLID Principles)
- Experience in Linux and Windows operating systems.
- VMware or Virtual Box experience.
- Experienced with embedded systems / embedded software (where Build Engineering is a plus).
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail, high degree of accuracy, and backed by unit testing (where understanding and applying TDD is a plus).
- Experience with user interfaces that utilize RESTful designs is a plus.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
< Go Back to results
For United States Candidates
Thales is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age or any other characteristic protected by law. Please read Thales Equal Opportunity Policy Statement. Please read our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in order to apply for a position with Thales, please call Human Resources at 1-844-504-7271 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thales is an E-Verify employer - learn more here.