Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 2465
- United Kingdom Jobs 184
- Netherlands Jobs 146
- Germany Jobs 98
- Australia Jobs 81
- Canada Jobs 73
- Singapore Jobs 50
- United States Jobs 50
- Romania Jobs 41
- Italy Jobs 22
- Austria Jobs 18
- Poland Jobs 17
- Belgium Jobs 15
- Portugal Jobs 11
- India Jobs 9
- Denmark Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 7
- Spain Jobs 6
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 5
- China Jobs 3
- Thailand Jobs 2
- Morocco Jobs 2
- Switzerland Jobs 2
- Brazil Jobs 2
- Qatar Jobs 1
- Latvia Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 226
- Communications Jobs 23
- Customer Service Jobs 422
- Finance Jobs 87
- General Management Jobs 4
- Hardware Jobs 221
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 157
- Human Resources Jobs 64
- Industry Jobs 319
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 29
- nCphr Jobs 12
- Purchasing Jobs 57
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 81
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 887
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 106
- Systems Engineering Jobs 638
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales people architect solutions that enable two-thirds of planes to take off and land safely. We create in-flight entertainment systems that engross 50 million fliers every year and we develop the avionics that control the world’s largest commercial aircrafts. Our simulators train the next generation of pilots for fighter jets, transporters and search and rescue helicopters. And, together, each and every member of our aerospace team makes a difference.
TOGETHER WE MAKE THE BIG AMBITIONS OF TOMORROW HAPPEN TODAY
When you rely on airlines to take you where you want to go, you rely on Thales. In an increasingly fast paced and unpredictable world, we work together to keep aircraft fully operational, safe and well maintained to make your life better, and keep you safer. Combining a diversity of talents, we master the decisive moments that matter to passengers and airlines. Whatever it takes.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our Thales ASW team in Piscataway, NJ.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the VP/GM including: Arranges and coordinates all business travel and expense reports, manages extremely active calendar of appointments
- Composes and prepares correspondence that is sometimes confidential; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Performs various analytical special projects, especially involving budgets and preparations for senior management meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the VP/GM schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to VP/GM time and office.
- Organizes Corporate events, on behalf of the VP/GM.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the VP/GM, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the VP/GM’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with the leadership staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the VP/GM to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
Skills and Experience Required:
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 6-8 years’ experience assisting at the senior leadership level in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization and time management skills: Properly prioritizes tasks in a dynamic environment with frequent interruptions and changing deadlines. Interprets and applies travel and expense policies in order to accurately makes travel arrangements and submit expense reports on behalf of the Leader.
- Must posses excellent communication skills: Able to clearly and accurately explain issues, policies, procedures and other pertinent information to appropriate audience in a timely and candid manner. Demonstrates correct use of grammar, spelling and punctuation in all produced documents.
- Demonstrates expertise of MS Office and other necessary software tools need to perform responsibilities
- Approachable, flexible and has the customer service mindset in order to support requests
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
< Go Back to results
For United States Candidates
Thales is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age or any other characteristic protected by law. Please read Thales Equal Opportunity Policy Statement. Please read our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in order to apply for a position with Thales, please call Human Resources at 1-844-504-7271 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thales is an E-Verify employer - learn more here.