Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1129
- Germany Jobs 152
- Netherlands Jobs 116
- United Kingdom Jobs 97
- Australia Jobs 84
- Canada Jobs 51
- Italy Jobs 37
- United States Jobs 33
- Romania Jobs 31
- Belgium Jobs 30
- Poland Jobs 29
- India Jobs 23
- Portugal Jobs 14
- Singapore Jobs 13
- Austria Jobs 12
- Switzerland Jobs 11
- Brazil Jobs 11
- Mexico Jobs 10
- Spain Jobs 9
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Czechia Jobs 8
- Sweden Jobs 4
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 3
- China Jobs 3
- Egypt Jobs 2
- Thailand Jobs 2
- Philippines Jobs 2
- New Zealand Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- South Africa Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- Japan Jobs 1
- Russia Jobs 1
- Morocco Jobs 1
- Denmark Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 90
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 129
- Finance Jobs 11
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 241
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 62
- Human Resources Jobs 11
- Industry Jobs 176
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 19
- Purchasing Jobs 13
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 18
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 699
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 74
- Systems Engineering Jobs 389
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 3
Senior Front End Developer
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
World-class technology, the combined expertise of 80,000 employees and operations in 68 countries have made Thales a key player in keeping the public safe and secure, guarding vital infrastructure and protecting the national security interests of countries around the globe. The Thales Digital Identity and Security business line plays a key role in a world that is increasingly mobile, interconnected, interdependent and dangerous; and is a leader in digital protection in two main areas: Software Monetization & Enterprise Security. Developing and marketing systems for the protection of commercial software, personal computers and laptops, Internet data security and digital content protection.
Thales Senior Front End Developer
Thales is looking for a UI programmer with a keen eye for design for the position of Front End Developer.
Your responsibilities include (among other duties):
- E2E responsibility of new UI features and new UI portals.
- Alignment of web design and user experience.
- UI performance optimizations.
- Self-research and proof of concept tasks to identify latest technologies that could improve our offering.
- Serve as a professional go to persona for UI related issues.
- Serve as a code reviewer and promote cross teams engineering best practices (reusable code, unit tests).
You will be closely working with a UI designer, with other front end and back end developers, with QA engineers (automation and manual), with product owner, with customer support people. You will be working within a SCRUM team, but your overall responsibilities will be covering cross organization (cross teams) doings.
- Mastering CSS and Sass (proven experience will be required).
- Full proficiency with Angular 4 (and above), including Angular frameworks (e.g. Rxjs, Redux Store).
- Deep knowledge of HTTP and REST calls.
- Proven experience developing and maintaining SPA websites with reusable and extendable components.
- Knowledge and experience with a range of UI deployment platforms (e.g. node.js, nginx, CDN).
- Fluent English skills (both oral and written).
Good to Have Skills
- Experience with Angular (or other) unit tests frameworks.
- Experience tackling UI performance challenges.
- Strong opinions on testing and quality code.
- Familiarity with unit tests frameworks.
- Experience with AWS, GCP or any other cloud-based hosting solution.
- Experience designing and implementing cloud based features. Microservices/Docker/Kubernetes based solutions experience..
- Knowledge of back end technology and languages (e.g. java, MySql).
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results