Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1424
- Germany Jobs 207
- United Kingdom Jobs 160
- Netherlands Jobs 124
- Australia Jobs 105
- Romania Jobs 71
- Canada Jobs 59
- United States Jobs 45
- India Jobs 41
- Singapore Jobs 40
- Belgium Jobs 38
- Czechia Jobs 24
- Italy Jobs 22
- Portugal Jobs 20
- Poland Jobs 19
- Spain Jobs 15
- Austria Jobs 14
- Mexico Jobs 14
- Denmark Jobs 11
- Brazil Jobs 9
- China Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 7
- Thailand Jobs 6
- Philippines Jobs 5
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 5
- Japan Jobs 4
- Norway Jobs 4
- Colombia Jobs 4
- Taiwan Jobs 3
- Morocco Jobs 2
- Sweden Jobs 2
- Argentina Jobs 2
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 1
- Israel Jobs 1
- Panama Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 109
- Communications Jobs 26
- Customer Service Jobs 179
- Finance Jobs 54
- Hardware Jobs 236
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 69
- Human Resources Jobs 54
- Industry Jobs 243
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 18
- PROCUREMENT Jobs 36
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 31
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 914
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 111
- Systems Engineering Jobs 436
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 2
Regular Employment, Full time
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
World-class technology, the combined expertise of 80,000 employees and operations in 68 countries have made Thales a key player in keeping the public safe and secure, guarding vital infrastructure and protecting the national security interests of countries around the globe. The Thales Digital Identity and Security business line plays a key role in a world that is increasingly mobile, interconnected, interdependent and dangerous; and is a leader in digital protection in two main areas: Software Monetization & Enterprise Security. Developing and marketing systems for the protection of commercial software, personal computers and laptops, Internet data security and digital content protection.
Marketing content writer
Do you have a passion for the written word and despise Misplaced apostrophe’s missing commas and randomly capitalized Words? Did that last sentence make you throw things at the wall? If you believe well-crafted content is the key to success, read on: we just might have the role for you.
As a Marketing Content Writer at Thales, you will play a key role in supporting the Sentinel line of software licensing products. In this role, you will create and edit many different types of content, of varying lengths, formats, and styles. You’ll craft an outstanding whitepaper one day, and support our team as they turn it into content for a global campaign; you’ll draft a video script and work with a global team to perfect it, implementing their feedback to improve; you’ll work to improve our website on an ongoing basis with more engaging CTAs, better links, and more. You will also manage the organization of our content, working with a global team to ensure that everyone has what they need to drive the business forward.
The right person for the role will have strong verbal and written communication skills. They’re comfortable editing other people’s writing, and always strive to produce excellent work. They will have a passion for creating materials that will quickly engage prospects across a variety of media. The next member of our team will have strong organizational skills, and be able to prioritize projects to juggle several items at the same time. The person we’re looking for will enjoy a mix of solitary writing and working as part of a great team that supports each other and works together well.
In this role, you will:
- WRITE. Writing is the critical skill for success in this role. You should be a person who is passionate about writing impactful content that breaks down technical concepts at various levels. What you write could include whitepapers or interactive tools, emails, landing pages, blog posts, video scripts, and more. The majority of your time will be spent writing.
- Work with our team to optimize and improve our use of video—you may learn to edit, to craft scripts, or to check out different platforms.
- Organize our content in ways that make sense so that both internal and external stakeholders can find what they need, when they need it.
- Work closely with our larger global team, including our graphic designer, product marketing, field marketing, inbound marketing, solution sales, and more.
- Learn and understand the global software monetization markets and incorporate that knowledge into everything you write and produce.
- Travel to work with other global teams (rarely).
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Outstanding communication skills, both spoken and written;
- Experienced and able to translate technical products into top-notch marketing materials;
- Basic knowledge of SEO;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with teams across the world, including non-traditional working hours as needed;
- High-level attention to detail and can-do attitude; for you, no task is too big or too small;
- Well-organized, with excellent time management skills and an ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Native speaker of English, ideally American English;
- At least five years of B2B marketing experience, ideally in technology;
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field;
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results