Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1122
- Germany Jobs 167
- United Kingdom Jobs 114
- Netherlands Jobs 98
- Australia Jobs 86
- Romania Jobs 55
- Canada Jobs 45
- Belgium Jobs 37
- Italy Jobs 35
- United States Jobs 31
- Poland Jobs 29
- India Jobs 20
- Singapore Jobs 19
- Portugal Jobs 17
- Czechia Jobs 14
- Brazil Jobs 14
- Spain Jobs 13
- Mexico Jobs 13
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Austria Jobs 7
- China Jobs 5
- Norway Jobs 5
- Israel Jobs 4
- Thailand Jobs 4
- Switzerland Jobs 4
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 3
- South Africa Jobs 3
- Japan Jobs 3
- Sweden Jobs 3
- South Korea Jobs 2
- Colombia Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Philippines Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Denmark Jobs 1
- Chile Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 78
- Communications Jobs 4
- Customer Service Jobs 124
- Finance Jobs 24
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 211
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 35
- Human Resources Jobs 21
- Industry Jobs 155
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 17
- Purchasing Jobs 22
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 19
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 777
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 95
- Systems Engineering Jobs 406
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 4
Sales Manager - Domestic Market
Full time, Regular Employment
Revenue Collection Systems Italia S.r.l. (a Thales Group Company), based in Pessano con Bornago (Milano), Competence Centre of Thales Group for Ticketing Solutions, is looking for a Sales Manager Domestic Market (Italy).
The Export Sales Manager works closely to RCS Business Line organization and reports to RCS Italia Managing Director. You will join the Sales department, being in charge of the Business Development and Sales to assure the aimed Order Intakes with the associated Gross Margin. Additionally, as part of the country administrative structure, you will be incorporated in RCS Italia entity.
As Sales Manager you shall:
- Make all pre-sales activities (promoting the RCS solutions, identifying and qualifying the opportunities) in close relationship with Marketing and Strategy.
- Be the leader of a pluri-disciplinary Capture team composed of RCS BL and RCS Italia members; you shall produce, deliver, and negotiate RCS offers till contract signature.
- Track your opportunity target in close collaboration with your partner network.
- Take profitable orders within your area.
- Perform internal commercial reporting.
- Provide internal marketing support (collecting market needs, trends, competitor information).
- Be the Thales RCS Italia "One face" to the customer and be the Account "One face" within the BL and Thales.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Identify and grow opportunities within the area of responsibility supporting front line Sales and Local entity.
- Manage selected opportunities
- Manage customer relations in own area of activity with the aim of increasing order intake (OI) in the short to medium term.
- Assure the OI aimed to be booked within the year end
- Sales Operations and Support – Forecasting, analyzing, reporting and coordinating bids and reviews
- Participate and facilitate business winning reviews
- Support marketing activities participating to trade shows, seminar & conferences
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Fluent in Italian and English, both oral and written. A third language is a must.
- Coming from a multicultural entity is a must
- Coming from railway business is a must
- Minimum 5 years of experience at international level in complex business
- Master’s Degree in Economic or Engineering
- High communication skills
- Capable of performing through teaming
- High Knowledge of business on contract practice at international level
- Teamwork - Connected to the business, communicates openly, shares information and knowledge
- High capacity of networking, both internally than externally, persuade rather than push.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results