Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1236
- Germany Jobs 123
- Netherlands Jobs 92
- Australia Jobs 55
- United Kingdom Jobs 53
- Italy Jobs 41
- Canada Jobs 38
- United States Jobs 35
- Poland Jobs 34
- Singapore Jobs 30
- Belgium Jobs 30
- Romania Jobs 20
- India Jobs 18
- Spain Jobs 15
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 11
- Switzerland Jobs 10
- Colombia Jobs 10
- Portugal Jobs 8
- Brazil Jobs 7
- Austria Jobs 5
- Thailand Jobs 4
- Japan Jobs 4
- Mexico Jobs 4
- Denmark Jobs 3
- Norway Jobs 3
- Morocco Jobs 2
- Czechia Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 123
- Communications Jobs 9
- Customer Service Jobs 138
- Finance Jobs 32
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 204
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 82
- Human Resources Jobs 16
- Industry Jobs 214
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 24
- Purchasing Jobs 38
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 26
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 491
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 75
- Systems Engineering Jobs 424
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 5
Sales Manager - Domestic Market
Full time, Regular Employment
Revenue Collection Systems Italia S.r.l. (a Thales Group Company), based in Pessano con Bornago (Milano), Competence Centre of Thales Group for Ticketing Solutions, is looking for a Sales Manager Domestic Market (Italy).
The Export Sales Manager works closely to RCS Business Line organization and reports to RCS Italia Managing Director. You will join the Sales department, being in charge of the Business Development and Sales to assure the aimed Order Intakes with the associated Gross Margin. Additionally, as part of the country administrative structure, you will be incorporated in RCS Italia entity.
As Sales Manager you shall:
- Make all pre-sales activities (promoting the RCS solutions, identifying and qualifying the opportunities) in close relationship with Marketing and Strategy.
- Be the leader of a pluri-disciplinary Capture team composed of RCS BL and RCS Italia members; you shall produce, deliver, and negotiate RCS offers till contract signature.
- Track your opportunity target in close collaboration with your partner network.
- Take profitable orders within your area.
- Perform internal commercial reporting.
- Provide internal marketing support (collecting market needs, trends, competitor information).
- Be the Thales RCS Italia "One face" to the customer and be the Account "One face" within the BL and Thales.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Identify and grow opportunities within the area of responsibility supporting front line Sales and Local entity.
- Manage selected opportunities
- Manage customer relations in own area of activity with the aim of increasing order intake (OI) in the short to medium term.
- Assure the OI aimed to be booked within the year end
- Sales Operations and Support – Forecasting, analyzing, reporting and coordinating bids and reviews
- Participate and facilitate business winning reviews
- Support marketing activities participating to trade shows, seminar & conferences
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Fluent in Italian and English, both oral and written. A third language is a must.
- Coming from a multicultural entity is a must
- Coming from railway business is a must
- Minimum 5 years of experience at international level in complex business
- Master’s Degree in Economic or Engineering
- High communication skills
- Capable of performing through teaming
- High Knowledge of business on contract practice at international level
- Teamwork - Connected to the business, communicates openly, shares information and knowledge
- High capacity of networking, both internally than externally, persuade rather than push.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results