Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1120
- Germany Jobs 125
- Netherlands Jobs 93
- United States Jobs 45
- United Kingdom Jobs 44
- Australia Jobs 43
- Italy Jobs 43
- Belgium Jobs 32
- Canada Jobs 31
- Poland Jobs 30
- Colombia Jobs 19
- Singapore Jobs 18
- Brazil Jobs 18
- Romania Jobs 17
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 16
- Spain Jobs 15
- India Jobs 12
- Switzerland Jobs 9
- Mexico Jobs 9
- Portugal Jobs 5
- Austria Jobs 5
- Czechia Jobs 4
- Thailand Jobs 3
- Taiwan Jobs 3
- Denmark Jobs 3
- Norway Jobs 3
- Egypt Jobs 2
- Japan Jobs 2
- Hungary Jobs 1
- Philippines Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Morocco Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 98
- Communications Jobs 6
- Customer Service Jobs 141
- Finance Jobs 18
- Hardware Jobs 191
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 60
- Human Resources Jobs 15
- Industry Jobs 215
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 16
- Purchasing Jobs 25
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 15
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 513
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 48
- Systems Engineering Jobs 414
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 5
RCS Software Engineer
Full time, Regular Employment
The Software Engineer for Revenue Collection Systems will design, test and evaluate computer software applications. He/She will join a team of Software Engineers of the Ticketing R&D Department.
● Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements into software design and requirements.
● Be responsible for the development of new programs, analyze current programs and make recommendations which yield a more cost effective product.
● Write, edit, test and debug new software modules for assigned projects, including necessary records and desired outputs.
● Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
● Be responsible for adopting and utilizing tools and equipment involved in the performance of essential functions of programming.
● Communicate with the system engineers and manufacturer's technical support staff regarding programming needs and performance.
● Research and recommend software tools to the management.
● Provide assistance to testers and support personnel in order to determine system problems.
● Maintain strong and positive relationship with the customer and suppliers.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
● Fluency in Italian and English; French is a plus.
● Engineering or Computer Science Degree.
● Min.3 years’ experience in the design and development of complex software architectures.
● Strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills.
● Sound knowledge of Software Engineering discipline, processes and CMMI principles.
● Experience in programming software on devices is requested. Experience in Ticketing system development (TVM, Gates, Validator, POS, Management System) will be a plus.
● Required knowledge of C and C++.
● Knowledge of C#, VB.NET and Java is considered a plus.
● Knowledge of WebServices development (WCF) and Qt Framework.
● Relational DB (Microsoft SQL Server Etc).
● Modular application development.
● Multithreading application development.
● Version control systems like Git, SVN, CVS.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results