Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1709
- Germany Jobs 215
- United Kingdom Jobs 162
- Netherlands Jobs 119
- Australia Jobs 103
- Romania Jobs 76
- United States Jobs 73
- Italy Jobs 62
- Canada Jobs 61
- Singapore Jobs 45
- India Jobs 44
- Belgium Jobs 34
- Portugal Jobs 24
- Czechia Jobs 24
- Poland Jobs 18
- Spain Jobs 18
- China Jobs 14
- Denmark Jobs 12
- Brazil Jobs 12
- Mexico Jobs 12
- Austria Jobs 10
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 9
- Morocco Jobs 9
- Switzerland Jobs 8
- Colombia Jobs 8
- Philippines Jobs 7
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Japan Jobs 4
- Norway Jobs 3
- Taiwan Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Hungary Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
- Panama Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 158
- Communications Jobs 26
- Customer Service Jobs 200
- Finance Jobs 59
- Hardware Jobs 247
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 89
- Human Resources Jobs 50
- Industry Jobs 307
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 23
- PROCUREMENT Jobs 48
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 45
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 1020
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 115
- Systems Engineering Jobs 519
RCS Italy Quality Assurance Manager
Regular Employment, Full time
The Quality Assurance Manager (QAM) for Bids & Projects at RCSI makes sure that technical and non-technical requirements, and Quality standards, are met.
He/She supports Products, Bids & Project teams in identifying and resolving problems.
He/She works closely with key players in Engineering, Industry & Supply Chain, Services, Purchasing and Suppliers.
• Participate in preparing bids and adjusting processes to the context, while making sure that all the stakeholders are involved and that clear governance rules are observed.
• Assess the progress of the bid and makes sure that all the critical steps, decisions and actions have been taken before each decision review, including measures to manage risks and opportunities. Boosts visibility through official support (AQ Advice).
• Make sure that plans are made to reduce risks and make the most of opportunities relating to outsourced work.
• Write the Quality Assurance section of the bid.
• Make sure that the technical and non-technical requirements of the Customer are recorded, understood and managed efficiently by all the members of the Project team.
• Ensure that the project deliverables comply with the customer’s requirements and with the applicable norms and standards.
• Guide the Project team in defining and adjusting the Project reference system, and validates the resulting plans. Adjusts Quality Assurance actions to make sure they focus on the risks, taking into account the maturity of the Project team.
• Assess the execution of the Project (in relation to the plans): Evaluates deliverables through peer reviews, and ensures visibility through AQ Advice, based on the feedback and vision of the Quality managers in each profession.
• Make sure that measures are planned and taken to reduced risks and make the most of opportunities relating to outsourced work.
• Support the local teams in terms of problem-solving methodology.
• Manage the CONQ (Cost of Non-Quality) of RCS Italy, with the relevant teams.
• Contribute to the RCS BL Customer Intimacy Program.
• Roll-out the RCS Business Line Quality Strategy within RCS Italy,
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• 10 years of experience in Quality (Operations, Projects, …)
• Fluency in Italian and English
• Ability to manage the coordination activities with the other Thales entities & within the Bid Engineering & projects departments.
• Well organized and rigorous
• Autonomous and Proactive
• Ability to work under tight constraints
• Experience of delivering continuous improvement initiatives (Quality, CI, Lean, …)
• Very open and teamwork oriented
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results