Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 1115
- Germany Jobs 167
- United Kingdom Jobs 110
- Netherlands Jobs 97
- Australia Jobs 86
- Romania Jobs 48
- Canada Jobs 39
- Belgium Jobs 34
- Italy Jobs 34
- Poland Jobs 30
- United States Jobs 29
- India Jobs 22
- Singapore Jobs 19
- Portugal Jobs 17
- Mexico Jobs 17
- Brazil Jobs 15
- Czechia Jobs 13
- Spain Jobs 11
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Austria Jobs 7
- China Jobs 5
- Norway Jobs 5
- Israel Jobs 4
- Switzerland Jobs 4
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 3
- South Africa Jobs 3
- Thailand Jobs 3
- Sweden Jobs 3
- South Korea Jobs 2
- Japan Jobs 2
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 1
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Philippines Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Colombia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 81
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 119
- Finance Jobs 21
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 218
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 40
- Human Resources Jobs 20
- Industry Jobs 153
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 17
- Purchasing Jobs 21
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 16
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 764
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 87
- Systems Engineering Jobs 397
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 4
Project Manager - Ticketing systems
Full time, Regular Employment
The Project Manager of Revenue Collection Systems will guarantee the accomplishment of all the technical, operational and financial objectives (revenues, AGM) within the defined schedule and budget and with the expected quality level, leading the execution of the project in strict coordination with the relevant company functions.
• Manage complex projects (in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment), properly using project management processes, methodologies, techniques and tools (i.e. Primavera).
• Effectively manage and coordinate the project team, properly dealing with the different stakeholders.
• Schedule, plan and coordinate, interfacing with the team and the functions, activities and resources of automatic fare collection systems, to accomplish the project goals (contractual milestones).
• Manage and ensure Customer satisfaction (quality and time) as well as profitability for the Company, assuring continuous improvement.
• Manage the contractual terms and conditions of the project.
• Be able to prepare the technical documentation together with the Engineering team.
• Plan and coordinate AFC Systems production/integration by managing the supply chain of the project’s products and activities and dealing with Engineering department and suppliers.
• Check the progress of the project activities, with reference to the planned timetable.
• Monthly monitor the profitability of the project and identify and implement the necessary action plan to maximize the profit.
• Coordinate and actively partecipate to the validation and verification of the systems, both in factory and onsite, in order to get the customer’s validation and commissioning of the plant.
• Coordinate and support the System Engineer and the Customer Service during the commissioning, maintenance and warranty phases.
• Represent the Company and the project towards the Customer.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Masters’ Degree in Engineering (Electronic, Telecommunication or Computer) or equivalent knowledge gained through work experience.
• Italian and English mandatory; French is a plus.
• Min. 5 years’experience in similar roles and in similar field.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results