Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 513
- Germany Jobs 95
- Netherlands Jobs 93
- Australia Jobs 65
- Singapore Jobs 40
- United Kingdom Jobs 35
- Canada Jobs 35
- Italy Jobs 34
- Spain Jobs 24
- Belgium Jobs 24
- Romania Jobs 20
- United States Jobs 16
- Austria Jobs 13
- Poland Jobs 12
- Mexico Jobs 11
- Portugal Jobs 10
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 8
- Colombia Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 6
- Thailand Jobs 5
- Philippines Jobs 5
- China Jobs 5
- Norway Jobs 3
- Brazil Jobs 3
- India Jobs 2
- Japan Jobs 2
- Denmark Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Finland Jobs 1
- Vietnam Jobs 1
- Taiwan Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
- Czechia Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 72
- Communications Jobs 3
- Customer Service Jobs 89
- Finance Jobs 35
- General Management Jobs 1
- Hardware Jobs 100
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 50
- Human Resources Jobs 10
- Industry Jobs 107
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 12
- Purchasing Jobs 13
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 14
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 304
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 49
- Systems Engineering Jobs 235
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
DevOps Engineer - Team Lead
Full time, Regular Employment
The DevOps Engineer Team Lead works, organizes, and maintains a team of Site Reliability Engineers alongside Engineering and other Cloud Service Engineers/Architects to help deliver our products and services to production. This role is highly technical with an internal facing focus, providing technical competence and leadership skills to deliver excellent solutions. Exceptional knowledge of automation and cloud practices is required in order to make sure the optimal solution is implemented.
- Support all application infrastructure to ensure our PaaS/IaaS platform is optimized for performance and reliability.
- Build, lead and encourage a highly technical team.
- Provide input to improve scalability and reliability of infrastructure to our Automation Architects.
- Deploy and assist with maintenance of automation technologies.
- Build highly scalable and resilient cloud infrastructure
- Provide guidance and support to team members on Cloud networking, Automation tooling, and cloud infrastructure.
- Influence roadmaps and changes to our environments.
Skills, Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or 5+ years of professional work experinece in a related field.
- Experience with supporting and deploying cloud based applications.
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure, Automation tools, and PaaS technologies
- Experience leading a team
- An ideal candidate should have extensive experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Experience with orchestration toolsets.
- Ability to think in a Cloud Services manner.
- Experience in deploying and supporting web based applications.
- Understanding of operational concepts like change management, on call rotations, escalations, uptime, etc...
- Experience in manageing production systems on a very large scale.
- Experience working with virtualization: VMWare, HyperV, etc...
- Experience working with DB’s: MSSQL, MySQL, Postgres, Mongo, Cassandra, etc...
- Operation System
- Deep understanding of one of the major OS families (Linux or Windows)
- Conscious of security concerns
- Healthy fear of implementing an insecure solution
- Experience with automation technologies (Ansible, Puppet, Chef...)
- Experience with PaaS technologies (CloudFoundry, Openshift, etc...)
- Experience with IaaS technologies (OpenStack, Azure Stack, etc...)
- Public and Private Cloud
- Experience with Public cloud hosting (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc..)
- Experience with Private hosting (Private datacenters, Rackspace, etc...)
- Interaction & Communication
- Good social interaction with the immediate team as well as other teams
- Ability to work in an extremely geographically distributed company
- Excellent communication skills across multiple mediums.
- Collaboration and project management tools: Jira, Confluence, etc...
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results