Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 2558
- United Kingdom Jobs 196
- Netherlands Jobs 140
- United States Jobs 123
- Germany Jobs 112
- Australia Jobs 108
- Canada Jobs 62
- Belgium Jobs 40
- Singapore Jobs 37
- Romania Jobs 27
- Italy Jobs 26
- India Jobs 21
- Portugal Jobs 16
- Poland Jobs 15
- Austria Jobs 12
- Denmark Jobs 10
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 7
- Spain Jobs 7
- Switzerland Jobs 6
- Brazil Jobs 5
- Qatar Jobs 3
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 2
- China Jobs 2
- Oman Jobs 1
- Egypt Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 240
- Communications Jobs 13
- Customer Service Jobs 382
- Finance Jobs 61
- General Management Jobs 8
- Hardware Jobs 299
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 166
- Human Resources Jobs 46
- Industry Jobs 343
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 23
- nCphr Jobs 13
- Purchasing Jobs 70
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 42
- Software – IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 1007
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 106
- Systems Engineering Jobs 731
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 3
Full time, Regular Employment
Thales people architect solutions that enable two-thirds of planes to take off and land safely. We create in-flight entertainment systems that engross 50 million fliers every year and we develop the avionics that control the world’s largest commercial aircrafts. Our simulators train the next generation of pilots for fighter jets, transporters and search and rescue helicopters. And, together, each and every member of our aerospace team makes a difference.
TOGETHER WE MAKE THE BIG AMBITIONS OF TOMORROW HAPPEN TODAY
When you rely on airlines to connect you in flight, you rely on Thales. In an increasingly fast paced world, we make the unpredictable, predictable by connecting and entertain passengers to make your life better. Combining a diversity of talents, we master the decisive moments that matter to passengers and airlines. Whatever it takes.
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Controller to join the Thales Avionics, a subsidiary of Thales USA team in Orlando, FL.
The Maintenance Controller manages daily aircraft maintenance planning, scheduling and support activities for Thales IFEC system equipped aircraft. Coordinates with line maintenance teams to ensure aircraft IFEC maintenance issues are resolved. When supporting Thales IFEC system installation, modification or reactivation at a MRO, the Controller is responsible for communication with customer representative to ensure the quality of workmanship meets Thales standards. This role is part of a team which operates shift cycles providing 24/7/365 coverage.
- Implement processes for controlling aircraft maintenance records and follow-on communications with the customer’s maintenance departments.
- Implement daily communications processes with internal and external customers, to include accurate aircraft maintenance status, delays in services, and other maintenance issues.
- Coordinate with other Thales departments when necessary to resolve IFEC system discrepancies.
- Review and validate technical data instructions for accuracy.
- Interprets and understands warranty issues and claims pertaining to workmanship and quality.
- Performs system operational checks and troubleshooting in support of Thales IFEC systems.
- Ensures customer log book discrepancies pertaining to Thales IFEC Systems are resolved in a timely manner.
- Will provide Thales Customers support to carry out and uphold their Company policies and procedures when not in conflict with Thales policy.
- Travel is required: Up to 25%
- Liaisons with the customer and/or their provider for all technical requirements of the Thales IFEC systems
- Provides concise daily written and verbal updates as to the status of the modification and issues pertaining to the inspection/installation.
- Documents maintenance performed utilizing established procedures and submits a report to his/her Team Leader.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required, Associates degree in Maintenance Management preferred.
- Five (5) plus year’s industry or two (2) years Thales IFEC experience.
- Valid Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airframe or equivalent required (Powerplant Certificate preferred).
- Must have ability to obtain and maintain a valid Passport.Must be willing and able to travel on a regular basis both domestically and internationally without impedance.
- Must be an appropriate organizational fit for the Thales culture; exhibit the Thales values of being Dynamic, Intuitive, Innovative, Passionate and Responsible.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver License and a record that meets Thales eligibility insurance standards.
- Must pass 7 year background check and drug test, and be able to obtain airport security badge.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to interpret and comprehend structural and electrical drawings.
- Previous Aircraft Maintenance Controller experience preferred.
- Boeing 737 and 757 series A/C, Embraer “E” series A/C and Airbus A320 family knowledge preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Knowledge of Part 21, 121 and 145 Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Solid interpersonal and results oriented skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment; guide and attend to the needs of support team.
- The ability to work with and in close proximity of fellow Team members.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload.
- This position will have the requirement to operate a variety of general business machines and equipment.
- In office:
- Normal office noise and noise levels normally associated with office environment.
- Lots of sitting and time in front of several computer screens
- Work shifts may vary – flexibility required.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining accuracy and efficiency.
- Physical effort may be required to handling objects of up to 50 pounds regularly and up to 75 pounds occasionally.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 65,000 employees in 56 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
< Go Back to results
For United States Candidates
Thales is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age or any other characteristic protected by law. Please read Thales Equal Opportunity Policy Statement. Please read our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in order to apply for a position with Thales, please call Human Resources at 1-844-504-7271 or email us at email@example.com.
Thales is an E-Verify employer - learn more here.