Jobs By Location
- France Jobs 2252
- Netherlands Jobs 155
- United Kingdom Jobs 146
- Germany Jobs 92
- Canada Jobs 82
- United States Jobs 75
- Australia Jobs 74
- Singapore Jobs 64
- Romania Jobs 36
- Italy Jobs 23
- Poland Jobs 21
- Austria Jobs 18
- India Jobs 16
- Belgium Jobs 15
- Spain Jobs 14
- Portugal Jobs 12
- Czechia Jobs 12
- Hong Kong SAR Jobs 10
- Thailand Jobs 9
- Denmark Jobs 9
- Japan Jobs 6
- Colombia Jobs 5
- United Arab Emirates Jobs 4
- Mexico Jobs 4
- China Jobs 3
- Switzerland Jobs 3
- Saudi Arabia Jobs 2
- Israel Jobs 2
- Finland Jobs 2
- Morocco Jobs 2
- Egypt Jobs 1
- Latvia Jobs 1
- South Africa Jobs 1
- Indonesia Jobs 1
- South Korea Jobs 1
- New Zealand Jobs 1
- Sweden Jobs 1
Jobs By Category
- Bid & Project Management Jobs 202
- Communications Jobs 20
- Customer Service Jobs 389
- Finance Jobs 70
- General Management Jobs 9
- Hardware Jobs 195
- HSE, Real Estate, Security, Personal Assistance & Medical Welfare Jobs 140
- Human Resources Jobs 49
- Industry Jobs 301
- Legal & Contracts Jobs 31
- nCphr Jobs 7
- Purchasing Jobs 51
- Quality & Customer Satisfaction Jobs 64
- Software - IS/IT & Cybersecurity Jobs 879
- Strategy, Marketing, Sales Jobs 118
- Systems Engineering Jobs 657
- Thales e-Security Worldwide Jobs 1
HR Business Partner
Full time, Regular Employment
About ThalesThales people architect solutions that are relied upon to deliver operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defensive systems for land, sea, and air. From early warning, to threat neutralisation, our platforms cover all levels from very short-range systems, to extended protection across the entire battle-space including Air Traffic Management, Vehicles and Tactical Systems and Missile Defence, Optronics, and Radar.
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
About Our SiteOur Orchard Hills site is home to Our Explosive Ordnance Services business which provides logistics services expertise to our customer, the Australian Defence Force. Thales EOS will train and qualify you to work in each area of our logistics business including, storage, maintenance and distribution. This will be comprised of ‘on the job’ training as well as courses through our in-house nationally recognised registered training organisation. Within the logistics services business there are 17 depots throughout Australia which allows for various development opportunities as we strongly believe in promoting from within where possible.
As the Human Resources Business Partner you will operate as a key advisor our Explosive Ordnance Services and Integrated Weapons & Sensors businesses within the Thales Australia Vehicles and Tactical Systems domain (VTS).
Reporting to the VTS HR Director, the HR Business Partner role is accountable for defining and driving a people agenda which will enable delivery of the business strategy and a high performance culture. A trusted partner, this role works with the business leaders to ensure that people initiatives help the business to attract, develop and retain talent. This role partners closely with our people and our managers and leaders in a wide variety of areas from high performance, talent management, change management, strategic workforce planning and employee relations.
- Partnering with business leaders to understand their people needs/issues and deploy strategies to raise team capability, with a focus on strategic workforce plan.
- Influence business decision-making to ensure HR issues and risk are considered systematically at the earliest possible point
- Working closely with the HR Director to develop a tangible project plan to drive people initiatives and delivery across the leadership team
- Identifying and developing key talent to ensure the long term capabilities of Thales are met
- Providing support to case management, to the annual cycle of HR campaign activities and to operational requirements
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and Company HR requirements by working closely with our ER team
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources with strong experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with a wide variety of individuals
- Experience in EBA environments (essential)
- Proven experience in a complex matrix environment
- Past experience in a fast paced and changing environment
- You are a team player who is proactive, engaging, motivated, results driven and passionate about building manager capability
This role will be based at our Penrith (Orchard Hills) site – but there will be regular travel to our Lithgow site (weekly) and also our Sydney head office based at Sydney Olympic Park.
The position is dependent on the candidate eligibility to obtain a Defence Security Clearance.
The suitable candidate needs to be ITARS cleared; therefore Thales needs to know if you hold any passport other than Australian, or have dual citizenship.
You will also need to successfully clear a pre-employment medical and police check.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
< Go Back to results